- May 15, 2014
The Elpro 450U-E Wireless Ethernet Modem is a robust, licensed and license-free wireless transceiver capable of ultra-long range communications.
Operating at 360 to 512MHz, and up to 5.0W, the 450U-E is optimized for throughputs of up to 19.2kbps which provides robust and secure two-way wireless communications in extremely challenging outdoor environments over obstructed paths typical of remote monitoring and control applications.
Capable of operating in Access Point/Client configuration, functioning as a network Bridge/Router, or serving as a Serial Server (RS232/485), the Elpro 450U-E uses over-the-air data compression to ensure maximum throughput. Integrated Modbus server capability allows seamless integration with smart sensors, RTU’s or I/O expansion through the use of Elpro 115S Expansion modules.
• 360–512MHz frequency licensed and unlicensed options
• Radio data rates from 4800bps to 19.2kbps
• Access point/client and bridge/router configuration
• Modbus TCP/RTU interface for complete access to process variables
• Ethernet or serial (RS232) network connectivity
• VLAN tagging supported for bridging and routing modes
• Complete diagnostics to provide detailed network status
• Network management capabilities
• Extended temperature range operation
• Ultra-long range Ethernet for reliable connectivity
• Ensures performance through dynamic network optimization and intelligent routing to achieve high reliability, lower latency, and deterministic power management
• Over-the-air data compression to ensure maximum throughput.
• Offshore and long-distance connectivity
• Ethernet long distance backhaul for WirelessHART™ gateways
• End-to end connectivity
• Remote well head monitoring
• Pipeline leak detection
• PLC networks
• Environmental monitoring
• Water treatment facilities
• Mining operations infrastructure