- December 16, 2013
- Endress+Hauser, Inc.
The Deltabar FMD71/FMD72 electronic differential pressure measurement system uses two pressure sensor modules connected to a single transmitter—thus eliminating the need for impulse lines or capillaries. Traditional capillary and impulse line systems have well-known issues with icing up, clogging, leaky taps, dry/wet leg inconsistencies and temperature effects. With the Deltabar FMD71/FMD72, you have a reliable, safe and cost effective answer to these issues.
- Eliminate measurement drift due to ambient temperature changes - up to 95%
- Differential pressure, head pressure and sensor temperature from one system - available via HART®
- Continuous health indication of the entire system via HART® diagnostics
- Faster response time than traditional capillary systems - up to 10 times faster!
- Right sensor technology for the application
- Self-monitoring Ceraphire® ceramic measuring cell available
- Standard cabling connections provide flexibility
- Eliminate tubing and connection leaks often seen with traditional systems
- Eliminate line condensation or evaporation events (dry/wet leg inconsistencies) and plugging events
- Reduce field personnel safety exposure risks
- Fully vacuum resistant Ceraphire® ceramic cells with highest overload protection
- Use existing wiring when installing replacement systems
- No system recalibration or reconfiguration required with any component change
- Water tight, quick disconnect between sensors
- Fewer spare parts – replace individual components of the system as needed
- No need for varying lengths of capillary systems, just shorten the cable
- Use industry standard cable
- Just one technician to install entire system
- No need for freeze protection/heat tracing, so save energy