- May 18, 2006
- Exele Information Systems, Inc.
TopView for OPC Alarming and Notification Software continues to be a leader in process alarming and notification. Users enjoy intuitive configuration, feature-rich and robust operation, and multiple, simultaneous notification methods (email, pagers, voice, cell phones, etc.).One great feature of TopView is the ability to “see” all monitored measurements, not just those items which are currently in alarm or unacknowledged.The TopView Remote Viewer, originally developed to support TopView Clients on networked PC’s, has been ported to the Windows Mobile platform. Users can remotely monitor tags and alarms, view alarm history and perform acknowledgement from any Windows Mobile Device including PDA’s and Smart Phones. With built-in WI-FI support and extended data networks provided through most cellular carriers, users can now monitor and acknowledge alarms from anywhere wireless or cellular service is available.In addition to Windows Mobile support, the latest version adds
- Remote Dial-in support (phone access via voice menu)
- Server Acknowledge (server tag can perform TopView acknowledge)
- Acknowledge Groups (multiple item acknowledge through one acknowledge event)
- New Operation: “Tag value contains”