Critical Environment Technologies Canada Inc.
Supplier ProfileDo you manage this company information? If so, contact us at email@example.com so we can link your account and you can update the information.
THE GAS DETECTION EXPERTS Critical Environment Technologies Canada Inc., (CETCI) is a leading global manufacturer of fixed gas detection systems, including self-contained systems, controllers and transmitters (gas detectors) and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring instruments. All of our gas detectors come standard in a water/dust tight enclosure with a copper coated interior to reduce RF interference and conform to CSA, UL, CE, FCC, ATEX, BTL and IP54 standards. We offer a variety of sensor technologies that detect many different types of hazardous gases in a wide range of applications. Common gases include: Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Nitric Oxide, Ammonia, Chlorine, Ozone, Oxygen, Refrigerants and combustible gases like Methane, Hydrogen and Propane. Applications include commercial, institutional, municipal and light industrial markets worldwide. Many applications are for vehicle exhaust, but areas of specialization include refrigeration plants, indoor swimming pools, water treatment plants, ice arenas, wineries, airports, hotels, fish farms, battery charging rooms, food processing plants, and more. Check out our website for more information or give us a call to discuss your gas detection application requirements.
Unit 145, 7391 Vantage Way
Delta, British Columbia V4G 1M3
- Analytical Instrumentation / Gas / Air Instruments
- Analytical Instrumentation / Gas Detection Instrumentation
- Analytical Instrumentation / Analyzers & Monitors
- Analytical Instrumentation / Instrumentation
- Analytical Instrumentation / Gas Analyzers
- Analytical Instrumentation / Gas Sensors
- Energy / Environmental Monitoring and Instrumentation / Leak Detectors
- Energy / Environmental Monitoring and Instrumentation / Particle Size / Count Analyzers
- Safety Equipment / Systems / Fire / Gas Safety Systems
- Sensors / Transducers / Sensor Transmitters
Subscribe to our publications
Receive the latest automation content, sent to your inbox in the form of e-newsletters or ebooks. You pick the topics, we take care of the rest!Subscribe