Givens Control Engineering Inc
Supplier ProfileDo you manage this company information? If so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can link your account and you can update the information.
Givens Control Engineering began as Innovention Industries in 1992 and was renamed in 2006. Our main focus is Process Control Engineering Services including control design, tuning, training, control and variability audits, control and process trouble-shooting. Our control design and tuning work emphasizes stability and performance and we often install automatic adaptation of control tuning parameters to process conditions. Some of our products include MD Controls for Paper Machines, Analyse-Plus plotting, analysis and simulation software and the isolated portable DataLogger CVF2 for data acquisition (A/D). We are users of our own products.
2173 Bonfield Ct.
Burlington, Ontario L7P 2W7
- Controllers / Control Systems / Process Controllers
- Function Modules / Data Devices / Data Loggers / Recorders
- Function Modules / Data Devices / Data Acquisition / Analysis Software
- Services / Engineering Services
- Services / Advanced Process Controls
- Services / Control Training
- Software / Process Control Software
Subscribe to our publications
Receive the latest automation content, sent to your inbox in the form of e-newsletters or ebooks. You pick the topics, we take care of the rest!Subscribe