Supplier ProfileDo you manage this company information? If so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can link your account and you can update the information.
Constant changes in daily temperatures, as well as extreme climatic conditions in particularly warm or cold regions are a challenge for your electronic components. Luckily, STEGO offers Thermal Management solutions to protect sensitive parts in enclosures and other installations from corrosion and malfunction. In the course of over 35 years, our products Made in Germany have been appreciated for their reliability and longevity by customers worldwide. We have managed to combine innovation and design of our products to complement each other for best use in your applications. See for yourself! Check out our website to learn more about the advantages of our products. Got questions? Reach out to our Electronics Protectors. We look forward to hearing from you! With locations in 12 countries and strategic partnerships internationally, we are able to serve our customers world-wide. STEGO products have been sold globally and are being used in the most diverse climatic conditions imaginable. STEGO is DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN ISO 14001:2009 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certified by Kiwa International Cert GmbH.
Building 800 1395 South Marietta Parkway
Marietta, Georgia 30067
- Components / Electronic Cooling Fans
- Enclosures / Thermal Management
- Intrinsically Safe Devices / Heaters and Thermostats
- Sensors / Transducers / Humidity Transmitters
- Switches / Thermostats & Thermal Switches
- Temperature Instrumentation / Temperature Switches
- Temperature Instrumentation / Temperature Sensors
- Temperature Instrumentation / Temperature Indicators / Instruments
- Test / Measurement Equipment / Humidity Measurement Instruments
Subscribe to our publications
Receive the latest automation content, sent to your inbox in the form of e-newsletters or ebooks. You pick the topics, we take care of the rest!Subscribe