FEATURED ARTICLESin Design & Simulation Software
OPC UA - The Top 10 Considerations for Developers
By Arun Ananthampalayam, Honeywell Process Solutions
Whether you are a tool builder or an application developer – if your software needs to...
Empowering the Workforce to Control the Future of Automation
By Peter Martin, Schneider Electric Process Automation
Connected products are expected to approach 30 billion by 2020, with utilities,...
The Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Revolution in Manufacturing
We are only now seeing VR and augmented reality (AR) being used in manufacturing environments. This article looks at how AR and VR are changing the...
The Inside Story: Visualizing Column Hydraulic Behavior and the Product Ecosystem
By Jennifer Dyment, AspenTech
We all want the inside story. Greater visibility into asset performance can help chemical and energy companies gain...
NEWSin Design & Simulation Software
- RS Components sponsors innovation competition based on SIMATIC IOT2020 open gateway
- Coordinate Metrology Society announces call for papers for 2017 conference
- Yokogawa announces strategic alliance with eSimulation
- Honeywell announces several products to boost supply chain productivity
- Siemens announces launch of Lifelong Educational Advantage Program
- CMR announces opening of Thailand automation engineering operation
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence announces technology partnership with Wichita State University
- Ersa and Easy Logix announce partnership to simplify selective soldering systems
- Hexagon announces acquisition of MSC Software
- Schneider Electric announces acquisition of MWPowerlab
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence joins Commonwealth Center for Advanced Manufacturing
- Stafford Manufacturing introduces 3-D Prototype Development Service
PRODUCT NEWSin Design & Simulation Software
ULVAC introduces NA-1500 dry etching system for 600mm advanced packaging substrates
While there are many 200mm/300mm wafer dry etching systems in the market today, there was no dry etching system for 600mm substrate, providing for...
IDS introduces Ensenso X 3D camera system
The system comprises a 100W projector unit with an integrated GigE switch on which two 1.3 megapixel cameras can be mounted at different distances.
Ubertesters announces release of Ubertesters 2.0 QA management platform
Ubertesters 2.0 offers mobile organizations a platform to manage their entire mobile QA process and teams.
MEDIAin Design & Simulation Software
RESOURCESin Design & Simulation Software
The training session is tailored for systems integrators, in-house integration specialists, machine builders and OEMs who wish to develop vision or...
Mentor is an automotive systems supplier providing design tools and embedded software in the areas of connectivity, electrification, autonomous...
This “design-to-order” tool is intended to simplify the design and assembly of the end-to-end HDC connection.
WHITE PAPERSin Design & Simulation Software
By Has Group
When dealing with CAD for electrical engineering the situation is different: the right technology and high integration enable a...
By Ian McGregor, Emulate3D
Compared with the traditional methods of testing, the benefits of virtual controls testing are both numerous and...
Advanced Machine & Tool of Fort Wayne, Indiana upgraded its old electrical CAD software because an important auto industry customer required EPLAN...
CASE STUDIESin Design & Simulation Software
In early 2016, Dana Incorporated contracted Remtec Automation to design, manufacture and install an automated turnkey robotic material handling...
Casa Systems was growing and they needed to find a solution to support formal engineering change control processes in order to eliminate issues...
Carolina Color faced an interesting business decision arising from the launch of two new coloring technologies. Carolina Colors decided to find an...
EVENTSin Design & Simulation Software
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology.