FEATURED ARTICLESin Oil & Gas
Are You Paying Too Much Tax for your Gas Flaring?
By Lana Ginns, Fluenta
With tighter emission regulations, and increased taxation soon to follow, enhanced density monitoring (EDM) can become a...
The Inside Story: Visualizing Column Hydraulic Behavior and the Product Ecosystem
By Jennifer Dyment, AspenTech
We all want the inside story. Greater visibility into asset performance can help chemical and energy companies gain...
Open Process Automation Movement Taking Form at ExxonMobil's 2nd Industry Day
By Bill Lydon, Automation.com
The event, a follow-on to the successful 1st End User Industry Day event in June, provided the opportunity for more...
Digital Technology for the Oil & Gas Industry
By Adam Chapman, Fluenta
A recent survey by management consultancy Accenture offers insight into how oil and gas companies are utilising digital...
NEWSin Oil & Gas
- ASTM appoints Arman Shakkaliyev to International Board of Directors
- Honeywell and Aereon to collaborate on IIoT solutions for oil and gas industry
- Schneider Electric recognizes customer innovation at Mobile Workforce in Process Industries event
- Emerson releases Roxar API for Roxar RMS software
- MYNAH announces expanded training partnership with ProSys
- Spartan Controls and Univ. of Alberta partner for oil sands process control research
- Fluenta to provide gas monitoring systems to Malaysian refinery
- ISA's 2016 Process Control Symposium draws over 300 attendees
- Wellkeeper chooses Signal Fire's remote sensing to track oil pressures
- Trihedral integrates VTScada software for Canadian oil and gas company
- Schneider Electric recognizes 6 customer innovations on Enterprise APM platform
- ABB announces APW virtual conference for the oil, gas, and chemicals industry
PRODUCT NEWSin Oil & Gas
Lapp Group announces OLFLEX 409 P PUR control cable
ÖLFLEX 409 P is resistant to contact with many mineral oil-based lubricants, diluted acids, aqueous alkaline solutions and other chemical media.
United Electric announces beta version of Vanguard WirelessHART gas detector
United Electric developed the Vanguard detector in response to the market need for a way to add multiple gas measurement points. The detector,...
AURA introduces EX2 Series gas control station
The EX2 Series Control Station includes dual-stage regulator, mounting bracket, and flexible hose, making it ideal for applications like...
MEDIAin Oil & Gas
RESOURCESin Oil & Gas
Automation.com partners with Integration Objects to present this free webinar to help you find out how you can use your data to gain a deep...
The standard covers gas oil, diesel fuel, fuel oils, residual fuel oils, lubricating oil, and bitumen, as well as crude oil that uses microfluidics...
Pass provides unlimited access to process safety training courses along with other benefits for one low fee, representing a 90% discount from list...
WHITE PAPERSin Oil & Gas
By Ming Fong, Schneider-Electric Software
Even though MQTT was designed prior to this age of IoT, its characteristics meet the requirements of IoT...
The white paper describes energy-efficient pumping solutions from Siemens designed to achieve a sustainable reduction of operating costs while...
By Adam Chapman, Fluenta
The Internet of Things (IoT) is poised to change the capability of businesses to monitor and measure an almost unlimited...
CASE STUDIESin Oil & Gas
After considerable research and review, Enable made the decision to consolidate its assets (more than 14,000 gas meters) into a single measurement...
FLOWCAL Enterprise and TESTit are used to track and manage ALNG’s gas delivery on their extensive pipeline network of over 500km from offshore...
Delek Refining will use an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)-based Connected Performance Services (CPS) offering to improve the performance of...
EVENTSin Oil & Gas
ABB Automation & Power World (APW) brings together professionals from utilities, industries and infrastructure for a premier educational and collaboration event in North America.