FEATURED ARTICLESin Oil & Gas
Compliance of the Victim: ARC Industry Forum Highlights an Industry in Transition
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
There is an common adage that has survived the ages: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of...
Are You Paying Too Much Tax for your Gas Flaring?
By Lana Ginns, Fluenta
With tighter emission regulations, and increased taxation soon to follow, enhanced density monitoring (EDM) can become a...
The Inside Story: Visualizing Column Hydraulic Behavior and the Product Ecosystem
By Jennifer Dyment, AspenTech
We all want the inside story. Greater visibility into asset performance can help chemical and energy companies gain...
Open Process Automation Movement Taking Form at ExxonMobil's 2nd Industry Day
By Bill Lydon, Automation.com
The event, a follow-on to the successful 1st End User Industry Day event in June, provided the opportunity for more...
NEWSin Oil & Gas
- Emerson donates Reservoir Characterization Software to two Indian Universities
- Elite Control Systems announces agreement to provide remote process control for Azerbaijani oil field
- Yokogawa announces strategic alliance with eSimulation
- ISA Director: Oil & Gas facilities must take action now to protect against cyberattack
- Flow-Cal expands footprint into Latin America
- Endress + Hauser installs $1M pressure test rig at Indiana facility
- ABB partners with Statoil to provide safety and automation systems for Norwegian oil field
- AL WAHA chooses Honeywell's Connected Perfomance Services to enhance petrochemical plant
- Victrex announces acquisition of minority interest in Magma Global
- Savigent Software and Actemium announce strategic partnership
- Endress + Hauser earns IACET accreditation for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- ASTM appoints Arman Shakkaliyev to International Board of Directors
PRODUCT NEWSin Oil & Gas
AW-LAKE COMPANY introduces the MicroTRICOR TCM-100 Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
This mass flow meter is suitable for dosing, blending and batching in applications such as chemical injection, precision painting and coating...
E+E Elektronik introduces EE360 moisture-in-oil transmitter
The EE360 moisture in oil transmitter from E+E Elektronik is dedicated for reliable monitoring of lubrication, hydraulic and insulation oils as...
Qmicro announces micro GC gas analyzer
The micro GC platform is designed for gas mixture analysis, for on-line monitoring. It allows fully autonomous gas analysis and can run unattended...
MEDIAin Oil & Gas
RESOURCESin Oil & Gas
The book explores the complex requirements for effective leak detection of petroleum pipelines and improved pipeline safety.
This eBook presents CIMdata's perspective on the use of open standards, notably ISO 15926, to improve interoperability, and the application of...
Automation.com partners with Integration Objects to present this free webinar to help you find out how you can use your data to gain a deep...
WHITE PAPERSin Oil & Gas
With the current emphasis in the oil and gas industry on unmanned, remotely operated sites, often utilising renewable energy sources in...
By Ming Fong, Schneider-Electric Software
Even though MQTT was designed prior to this age of IoT, its characteristics meet the requirements of IoT...
The white paper describes energy-efficient pumping solutions from Siemens designed to achieve a sustainable reduction of operating costs while...
CASE STUDIESin Oil & Gas
For supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) in its vegetable oil and grain plants, Adams uses Ignition by Inductive Automation. Ignition...
Honeywell UOP will supply a range of technologies in the form of license, design, key equipment, and state-of-the-art catalysts and adsorbents,...
Pioneer Energy faced a significant engineering challenge: how do you reproduce—and exceed—the processing capabilities of an entire gas...