FEATURED ARTICLESin Pharmaceutical
Medical Robots are Coming. Are You Ready?
By Rick Delgado, Freelance Automation Writer
According to a study by market intelligence firm Tractica, the number of medical robots entering...
Strict But Supple: Automation in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
By Robert Harrison, COPA-DATA
Biopharmaceuticals represent the fastest growing sector of the pharmaceutical industry, making up about 20 per cent...
Off the Record: The Truth About Data Integrity in Pharma
By Lee Sullivan, COPA-DATA UK
This article explores three data integrity pitfalls to which pharmaceutical manufacturers are most vulnerable, and...
2015 PAR Insights: Leveraging Supply Chain Solutions with Stage-By-Component
By Bill Lydon, Editor
Automated Guided Vehicles (AVG) served as an enabling technology for a pharmaceutical manufacturer to achieve Stage By...
- Huffman Engineering announces opening of Denver office
- Bitflow shares 5 technology trends likely to affect machine vision in 2017
- GEA and Siemens announces partnership in pharmaceutical and life sciences manufacturing
- ISA announces 2017 Call for Papers for ISA Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Symposium
- Werum announces Rajesh Vedak as Country Manager of India
- Comau and Engineering Ingegneria Informatica sign global cooperation agreement
- Teledyne DALSA to showcase Xineos family of CMOS X-Ray detectors at RSNA 2016
- Polipharma chooses Werum's PAS-X MES to support pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Molex announces acquisition of Phillips-Medisize corporation
- Huffman Engineering joins Kepware's System Integrator program
- HIMA launches HIMA Industrial Automation in China
- ZENITH announces opening of two California offices
PRODUCT NEWSin Pharmaceutical
Comark announces EDT1700 EnduraTouch II series of industrial computer
The EDT1700 is a fit for applications such as total wash-down spray areas, areas requiring resistance to bacteria, sanitation areas, high...
Custom Automation & Machinery releases SEP-10T powder compacting press
The equipment is designed to benefit all industries which mold components with powder volumes of up to 5 cubic inches, including the automotive,...
EVT releases EyeSens ColorInspect vision sensor
The vision sensor levels out vibrations or fast movements of the machine in the production line. With IP67 and the integrated LED illumination in...
Pass provides unlimited access to process safety training courses along with other benefits for one low fee, representing a 90% discount from list...
Training courses and workshops teach control systems designers, engineers and operators various aspects of process safety and how to meet worldwide...
On May 29, 2014, experts will discuss the challenges, problems and common mistakes involved in a process control system migration, and show how...
WHITE PAPERSin Pharmaceutical
By Chad Harper, Maverick Technologies
Process manufacturing plants are famous for their tendency to keep automation systems and associated...
By Guillermo Pacanins, ACM Facility Safety
Safety monitoring software and smart field devices can improve safety system performance and operation....
By Opto 22
Can off-the-shelf mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets be safely used in industrial automation applications? This timely...
CASE STUDIESin Pharmaceutical
CodeMeter protects the company’s intellectual property against counterfeiting and reverse engineering, safeguards its EVE devices from tampering,...
Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals has successfully taken Werum’s PAS-X Weighing & Dispensing into operation at their main manufacturing site in...
The challenge for the integrator that designed and installed the automation system was to find an ID reader that could deliver near 100% read...
ABB Automation & Power World (APW) brings together professionals from utilities, industries and infrastructure for a premier educational and collaboration event in North America.