FEATURED ARTICLESin Water & Wastewater
Endress+Hauser's Open Integration Program Aims to Boost Multi-Vendor System Interoperability
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
In today’s industrial world, one of the the most annoying hindrances to effective system integration is...
Systems integration for Industry 4.0
By Nick Boughton, Boulting Group
Connected devices have infiltrated every aspect of our lives, including the most traditional industry sectors....
What 35 years in engineering has taught me
By Brian Booth, NCH Europe
While my generation were classically trained chemists recruited to solve problems with scale, corrosion and bacteria in...
Clamp-On Flow Measurement Instrumentation Improves Wastewater Treatment
Pumps & Systems
By Marisa Fedele, Siemens
Proper flow measurement provides an accurate and cost-effective solution for challenging operating...
NEWSin Water & Wastewater
- Bluefield Report: Big Data, IoT to address water infrastructure gap
- Huffman Engineering announces opening of Denver office
- Endress + Hauser earns IACET accreditation for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Yokogawa to deliver control systems for Layyah Power and Desalinization Station in UAE
- ISA announces Call for Abstracts for 2017 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium
- Schneider Electric recognizes 6 customer innovations on Enterprise APM platform
- Antaira partners with Simantec to expand to Brazil
- Rockwell to showcase solutions for Water and Wastewater Facilities at WEFTEC 2016
- 2016 ISA Water/Wastewater & Automatic Controls event draws 165 global attendees
- Endress+Hauser receives Frost & Sullivan’s Global Company of the Year award
- US expenditures in water & wastewater forecasted to exceed $532 Billion by 2025
- Early bird registration deadline for ISA’s 2016 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium extended to 1 July
PRODUCT NEWSin Water & Wastewater
Endress + Hauser introduces CPS171D pH electrodes
The CPS171D is IECEx and ATEX approved for use in hazardous locations; has IP68 protection and a TÜV certificate; and has FDA, USP and ISO...
Asahi/America introduces the Omni Type-27 ball valve
Asahi/America’s Omni Type-27 ball valve is available with socket or threaded end connections in 3/8” through 2”. Available body materials are...
IDEC introduces EC2B series of enclosures and control stations
These standard and custom control stations utilize IDEC’s EU2B line of hazardous location pushbuttons, pilot lights, selector switches, key...
MEDIAin Water & Wastewater
RESOURCESin Water & Wastewater
Catalog covers telemetry products that support long-distance wireless communications in large scale environments such as those found in oil and...
Training courses and workshops teach control systems designers, engineers and operators various aspects of process safety and how to meet worldwide...
On May 29, 2014, experts will discuss the challenges, problems and common mistakes involved in a process control system migration, and show how...
WHITE PAPERSin Water & Wastewater
Harsh environments similar to those found in water and wastewater facilities can affect the ability of an electrical enclosure to...
By Chad Harper, Maverick Technologies
Process manufacturing plants are famous for their tendency to keep automation systems and associated...
By Roger Yue, Antaira
Having a redundant Ethernet network is important to W&WW management, because many plants are still legacy, meaning they were...
CASE STUDIESin Water & Wastewater
The Bedrock controller is part of an integrated plantwide SCADA system. Users connect to that system via Ignition software from Inductive...
In the past year Cypress Ridge sought Exele's help to convert their hardwired TAPI-based telephone alarm notification system to use Voice-Over-IP...
Murray Irrigation, Australia's largest privately owned irrigation company, is automating its 3,000 kilometers of gravity-fed irrigation channels in...