FEATURED ARTICLESin ISA Automation Week
Bill’s Top 10 Automation & Control Trends for 2017 – Convergence, Divergence, or Chaos?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
2016 was an exciting year of innovation and exploration in industrial automation. All this cutting-edge...
Increasing Diversity in Automation
This article shares the opinions of minority participants actively working in the field of automation. Their experiences serve as a sanapshot of...
Veterans in Automation
By Michael Marlowe, Automation Federation
Automation jobs require a combination of technical know-how combined with interpersonal skills, making...
ISA acquires Automation.com
ISA will own Automation.com, including its website, intellectual property and all associated products, trademarks and copyrights. ISA will...
NEWSin ISA Automation Week
- Society of Women Engineers to conduct congressional outreach event on STEM
- ISA and Automation Federation promote participation in 2017 Engineers Week
- ISA announces Call for Abstracts for 2017 Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium
- ISA welcomes Steven W. Pflantz as its 2017 President
- ISA announces 2017 Call for Papers for ISA Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Symposium
- ISA's 2016 Process Control Symposium draws over 300 attendees
- ISA publishes third edition of Industrial Ethernet: How to Plan, Install, and Maintain TCP/IP Ethernet Networks
- ISA awards aeSolutions' CEO Kathy Shell with Excellence in Leadership Award
- ISA opens Saudi Arabian training center at Jubail Industrial College
- SecurityWeek’s ICS Cyber Security Conference to be held next week in Atlanta, Georgia
- ISA announces 2016 author award winners
- ISA and the Automation Federation draw attention to the growing need for skilled manufacturing workers
PRODUCT NEWSin ISA Automation Week
3eTI releases AirGuard iMesh wireless mesh network
iMesh provides ISA100-compliant wireless process automation with military-grade levels of security.
Yokogawa offers new model of data acquisition, display station
Equipped with a new touch screen operator interface, the Yokogawa DXAdvanced Touch is a new model series of the DXAdvanced R4 data acquisition and...
LUDECA introduces wind turbine vibration analyzer
VIBXPERT II is the latest addition to the PRUEFTECHNIK family of portable route-based vibration data collectors that combines the advantages of a...
MEDIAin ISA Automation Week
RESOURCESin ISA Automation Week
The webinar, which will be held from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time, will feature three automation experts: David Spitzer, PE, founder...
This book discusses the wireless communication concepts and terminology needed to apply wireless control in the process industry, such as how...
By David W. Spitzer
The book presents the electrical, hydraulic, chemical, and instrumentation information necessary to technically evaluate and...
WHITE PAPERSin ISA Automation Week
Track: Asset Performance
In a series of three papers written by experts and early adopters, and presented by Jim Christensen, leader of the...
By Marcos Taccolini
This presentation will give a description on the combined technologies that are modeling the next...
By Michel Ruel
Track: Control Performance
Fuzzy logic control is used when an experienced operator has better control over a process...