FEATURED ARTICLESin Cyber Security
Higher Demands Call for Intelligent Automation Systems
By Dan DeYoung, Rockwell Automation
Implementing a smart manufacturing approach requires an automation system that can keep up with these demands...
Bill's Deep Dive: How Deloitte and Dragos' Cyber Risk Platform Converges IT and OT Security
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
As automation technology gets more advanced, with more capabilities, so to does it come with an increasing...
Physical Security: Do you really need to care about cyber security too?
By Ola Lennartsson, Axis Communications
For a long time, physical security was strictly analog, and it’s only connection to the IT network was...
Connecting to the Cloud: ODVA's Efforts to Facilitate Cloud Communications with EtherNet/IP &...
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
Connectivity is the name of the game in today’s IIoT atmosphere and ODVA is the latest to join the push...
NEWSin Cyber Security
- Red Trident named as Siemens Solution Partner for Industrial Networks
- Opto 22 and Dell announce joint Hannover Messe exhibition
- PAS announces $40 million investment to fuel cybersecurity efforts
- Statseeker releases Digital Transformation whitepaper
- Rockwell Automation announces expansion of PartnerNetwork Program
- ISA to hold pharmaceutical-focused meeting on industrial cyberattack protection
- Tripwire Study: IT security professionals expect an increase in IIoT cybersecurity attacks
- ABB announces launch of ABB Ability portfolio of digital solutions
- ISA announces IACS Security Lifecycle Training Program w/ Cyber Trainers
- Nextnine and SilentDefense announce OEM partnership for cybersecurity solutions
- Veracity announces participation in cybersecurity effort for US Department of Energy
- ISA Director: Oil & Gas facilities must take action now to protect against cyberattack
PRODUCT NEWSin Cyber Security
DDC-I and Mocana introduce Deos real-time operating system (RTOS)
The integrated, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) platform enables avionics developers to equip their safety critical systems with advanced security...
Deloitte and Dragos combine to release expanded Deloitte cyber risk platform
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory Cyber Risk Services' end-to-end ICS offering, enabled by Dragos technology, can help organizations manage...
Honeywell introduces Secure Media Exchange (SMX) USB security system
Honeywell’s Secure Media Exchange (SMX) is designed to protect facilities against current and emerging USB-borne threats, without the need for...
MEDIAin Cyber Security
RESOURCESin Cyber Security
A Deloitte Report
Securing the connected car is - quite literally - a matter of life and death, so how can we embrace this new technology without...
Join co-presenters Bill Lydon of Automation.com and Erik Giesa of Tempered Networks for educational and practical advice on how to conquer these...
Bedrock Automation and Automation.com join together to present this free one-demand webinar on cyber security and how it enhances productivity and...
WHITE PAPERSin Cyber Security
The core principles of a Level 4 system make it uniquely positioned to deliver data sharing capability up, down, and across the supply chain.
This new Deloitte study outlines the strategies that businesses must take to build cybersecurity efforts into their larger business plan and...
By Rajiv Sivaraman, Siemens
Digitalization may find its way into the dictionary as a homonym, for all its multiple meanings, but it has already...
CASE STUDIESin Cyber Security
This is the first-ever plant-wide implementation in Japan (based on a March 2017 Yokogawa market survey) of SDN, a software-based technology that...
CodeMeter protects the company’s intellectual property against counterfeiting and reverse engineering, safeguards its EVE devices from tampering,...
In the past year Cypress Ridge sought Exele's help to convert their hardwired TAPI-based telephone alarm notification system to use Voice-Over-IP...
EVENTSin Cyber Security
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology.