FEATURED ARTICLESin SCADA & RTU
Automated Everything: Flexible manufacturing through automated engineering
By Jonathan Wilkins, Marketing Director, EU Automation
The Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 are two terms that have dominated industry in...
Off the Record: The Truth About Data Integrity in Pharma
By Lee Sullivan, COPA-DATA UK
This article explores three data integrity pitfalls to which pharmaceutical manufacturers are most vulnerable, and...
Open Process Automation Movement Taking Form at ExxonMobil's 2nd Industry Day
By Bill Lydon, Automation.com
The event, a follow-on to the successful 1st End User Industry Day event in June, provided the opportunity for more...
The Benefits and Challenges of IT/OT Convergence: Rewriting the rules
By Martyn Williams, COPA-DATA UK
In the modern industrial realm, automation should provide a consistent way of executing tasks and processes –...
NEWSin SCADA & RTU
- Hilscher announces IIoT Solutions Marketing Cooperation with Cirrus Link Solutions and Inductive Automation
- OSI helps Oklahoma electric cooperative automate distribution management
- Alaskan electric company chooses OSI to implement SCADA and energy management system
- Opto 22 announces joining of Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program
- Elite Control Systems announces support contract with ScottishPower Renewables
- Samsung SDS chooses Cyberbit to implement cybersecurity solutions
- Trihedral integrates VTScada software for Canadian oil and gas company
- Inductive Automation announces six winners of 2016 Firebrand Awards
- SecurityWeek’s ICS Cyber Security Conference to be held next week in Atlanta, Georgia
- Delaware Electric Cooperative chooses OSI's SCADA system
- Balluff partners with InformaTrac to combine RFID and asset management solutions
- Trihedral announces opening of VTScada office in Houston
PRODUCT NEWSin SCADA & RTU
PcVue Solutions introduces PCVue 11.2
PcVue 11.2 offers consolidation and integration to support convergence of SMART Buildings, Distributed Energy Resources (DER), Infrastructure,...
Tatsoft releases TatSoft Factory Studio v. 16
Release 16 provides an Object Browser, Geo-Location integration to visualize real-time Asset information by location, auto-generation of dynamic...
mySCADA introduces version 7.0.14 of flagship software
Version 7.0.14 of the mySCADA software adds explanatory videos as well as multilanguage support which facilitates translatiton to different...
MEDIAin SCADA & RTU
RESOURCESin SCADA & RTU
Over 140,000 updated parts, data and new records were added in 2016, including several from manufacturers such as BALLUFF, DRAGO, Phoenix Contact,...
The DENSO Robotics product catalog features the company's range of four-axis SCARA and five- and six-axis articulated robots for payloads up to 20...
The mobile user interface from Simatic WinCC Open Architecture is a native client for iOS and Android devices which offers the same possibilities...
WHITE PAPERSin SCADA & RTU
By Anthony Borges, PINpoint
Andon 3D serves as a modern plant floor communication, product tracking, and manufacturing reporting system essential...
By Victor Polyakov, Tibbo Systems
This whitepaper is an introduction AggreGate IoT Platform-based products. In 2010, two years after AggreGate...
By RKNeal, Inc.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to present a novel cybersecurity framework for deploying and managing cyberthreat management...
CASE STUDIESin SCADA & RTU
Preferred Utilities is a source for products and services in the area boiler instrumentation and controls, burners and fuel management systems...
B-Scada’s Status Device Cloud IoT platform was used to provide the cloud-hosted software with visualization for real time and historical data,...
Murray Irrigation, Australia's largest privately owned irrigation company, is automating its 3,000 kilometers of gravity-fed irrigation channels in...
EVENTSin SCADA & RTU
ABB Automation & Power World (APW) brings together professionals from utilities, industries and infrastructure for a premier educational and collaboration event in North America.
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology.