FEATURED ARTICLESin SCADA & RTU
ARC Forum Wrap Up: Finding the Balance Between Connectivity and Security
By Cory Fogg, Automation.com
The February 6-9 event provided an atmosphere buzzing over the potential that the Industrial Internet of Things...
The New Era of Automation Architectures: What does it mean for users?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
The application of revolutionary new concepts and technologies, including the Internet of Things (IoT),...
Empowering the Workforce to Control the Future of Automation
By Peter Martin, Schneider Electric Process Automation
Connected products are expected to approach 30 billion by 2020, with utilities,...
Is MES On Its Way Out?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
The convergence of IT and OT is one of the more fascinating trends that has spawned many discussions...
NEWSin SCADA & RTU
- Automated Control Concepts announces new CEO and President
- OSI to provide SCADA system for Michigan utility company
- Open Systems International (OSI) announces strategic partnership with DC Systems
- Schneider Electric partners with ENGIE to digitize energy sector
- Yokogawa announces strategic alliance with eSimulation
- Elipse provides remote monitoring for Vietnamese electric company
- ISA Director: Oil & Gas facilities must take action now to protect against cyberattack
- CMR announces opening of Thailand automation engineering operation
- Huffman Engineering announces opening of Denver office
- Tacoma Public Utilities chooses OSI to supply Energy Management System
- Seeq and Inductive Automation partner to deliver connectivity for Ignition SCADA system
- OSI selected by Alba to implement updated SCADA system
PRODUCT NEWSin SCADA & RTU
INSYS introduces icom Data Suite software package for data point networking
The basic "starter package" version of the icom Data Suite contains all functions for monitoring, visualisation and messaging. It can be enhanced...
Schneider Electric announces release of ClearSCADA 2017
The driving force behind this product upgrade was to enhance insight and control for customers managing geographically dispersed infrastructure;...
Mitsubishi Electric Automation releases iQ-R series of redundant control system
The iQ-R Series Process CPU/Redundant System is designed specifically for industries such as oil and gas, wastewater and building automation with...
MEDIAin SCADA & RTU
RESOURCESin SCADA & RTU
Business Industrial Network, a leading provider of industrial training, announced the release of the new OPC Training for SCADA & DCS Certificate...
Over 140,000 updated parts, data and new records were added in 2016, including several from manufacturers such as BALLUFF, DRAGO, Phoenix Contact,...
The DENSO Robotics product catalog features the company's range of four-axis SCARA and five- and six-axis articulated robots for payloads up to 20...
WHITE PAPERSin SCADA & RTU
This whitepaper discusses the smart cities of the future and how IoT technologies can enable smart parking among other advancements
By Anthony Borges, PINpoint
Andon 3D serves as a modern plant floor communication, product tracking, and manufacturing reporting system essential...
By Victor Polyakov, Tibbo Systems
This whitepaper is an introduction AggreGate IoT Platform-based products. In 2010, two years after AggreGate...
CASE STUDIESin SCADA & RTU
NGCP is responsible for delivering safe and reliable power to customers in the Philippines over more than 21,000 circuit kilometers of transmission...
The Bedrock controller is part of an integrated plantwide SCADA system. Users connect to that system via Ignition software from Inductive...
For supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) in its vegetable oil and grain plants, Adams uses Ignition by Inductive Automation. Ignition...
EVENTSin SCADA & RTU
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology.