FEATURED ARTICLESin SCADA & RTU
ARC Forum Wrap Up: Finding the Balance Between Connectivity and Security
By Cory Fogg, Automation.com
The February 6-9 event provided an atmosphere buzzing over the potential that the Industrial Internet of Things...
The New Era of Automation Architectures: What does it mean for users?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
The application of revolutionary new concepts and technologies, including the Internet of Things (IoT),...
Empowering the Workforce to Control the Future of Automation
By Peter Martin, Schneider Electric Process Automation
Connected products are expected to approach 30 billion by 2020, with utilities,...
Is MES On Its Way Out?
By Bill Lydon, Editor, Automation.com
The convergence of IT and OT is one of the more fascinating trends that has spawned many discussions...
NEWSin SCADA & RTU
- Schneider Electric partners with ENGIE to digitize energy sector
- Yokogawa announces strategic alliance with eSimulation
- Elipse provides remote monitoring for Vietnamese electric company
- ISA Director: Oil & Gas facilities must take action now to protect against cyberattack
- CMR announces opening of Thailand automation engineering operation
- Huffman Engineering announces opening of Denver office
- Tacoma Public Utilities chooses OSI to supply Energy Management System
- Seeq and Inductive Automation partner to deliver connectivity for Ignition SCADA system
- OSI selected by Alba to implement updated SCADA system
- Verve Industrial Protection announces Eric Byres as Senior Advisor
- Sampol chooses Advanticsys to automate meter reading effort
- Hilscher announces IIoT Solutions Marketing Cooperation with Cirrus Link Solutions and Inductive Automation
PRODUCT NEWSin SCADA & RTU
Nozomi Networks announces SCADAguardian v. 17.0
A solution for cybersecurity risk detection is now a solution to support both operational visibility and ICS cybersecurity with new modules for...
Define Instruments introduces Zen RTU Mini SCADA for data acquisition
Designed for DAQ applications requiring the collation of multiple signals and signal types from industrial sensors, the Zen RTU Mini collates up to...
Rockwell Automation releases FactoryTalk View v9.0
The latest version of FactoryTalk View software from Rockwell Automation is designed to improve the operator’s experience with data-driven...
MEDIAin SCADA & RTU
RESOURCESin SCADA & RTU
Business Industrial Network, a leading provider of industrial training, announced the release of the new OPC Training for SCADA & DCS Certificate...
Over 140,000 updated parts, data and new records were added in 2016, including several from manufacturers such as BALLUFF, DRAGO, Phoenix Contact,...
The DENSO Robotics product catalog features the company's range of four-axis SCARA and five- and six-axis articulated robots for payloads up to 20...
WHITE PAPERSin SCADA & RTU
This whitepaper discusses the smart cities of the future and how IoT technologies can enable smart parking among other advancements
By Anthony Borges, PINpoint
Andon 3D serves as a modern plant floor communication, product tracking, and manufacturing reporting system essential...
By Victor Polyakov, Tibbo Systems
This whitepaper is an introduction AggreGate IoT Platform-based products. In 2010, two years after AggreGate...
CASE STUDIESin SCADA & RTU
Pioneer Energy faced a significant engineering challenge: how do you reproduce—and exceed—the processing capabilities of an entire gas...
Preferred Utilities is a source for products and services in the area boiler instrumentation and controls, burners and fuel management systems...
B-Scada’s Status Device Cloud IoT platform was used to provide the cloud-hosted software with visualization for real time and historical data,...
EVENTSin SCADA & RTU
HANNOVER MESSE covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event – R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology.