SoftPLC Smart Gateway
- Configure protocols for any/all of the Smart Gateway communication ports
- (4) 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Ports (optional fiber interface)
- (5) Serial RS-232 ports and optional RS-485 port
- Up to (3) PCI-104 interfaces (optional)
- Internal phone modem for remote access via telephone (optional)
- Up to (16) different protocols can be supported simultaneously ASCII, Modbus serial/Ethernet, DF1, DF1 Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNet, CANopen, and many others
- Hundreds of thousands of data points supported, fast throughput
- Easy configuration/programming
- Diagnostics, real-time status monitoring
RS Components announces addition of 39 products to its range of laser-diode modules
The products include interchangeable pattern optics to enhance the existing LaserLyte Flex range for the projection of lines, crosses and grids. A...
ULVAC introduces NA-1500 dry etching system for 600mm advanced packaging substrates
While there are many 200mm/300mm wafer dry etching systems in the market today, there was no dry etching system for 600mm substrate, providing for...
Axiomtek introduces P1197E-500 19" touch panel computer
The CE-certified 19-inch expandable human machine interface supports up to 32 GB system memory of dual-channel DDR4-2133 to deliver computing...
Zero-Max releases Model 650 overhung load adaptor
OHLA applications include pump drives, forestry shredders, recycling systems, fan drive for heat exchanges, conveyor drives, off road construction...
AMS/Acam introduces TDC-GPX2 time-to-digital converter
The device delivers up to 70 mega-samples per second – for drones, radar, LIDAR, PET scanner, automatic test equipment (ATE), photon counting and...