SoftPLC Web Studio SCADA & HMI's
SoftPLC Web Studio provides a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that include all the building blocks required to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) applications that run native on Windows, WinCE, or in an Internet/Intranet environment. A simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment lets you mimic the most complex behavior of your live processes. It is the ideal e-Automation solution in the industry.
SoftPLC Web Studio is the development tool for all SoftPLC HMI's. The same development environment can be used to develop applications to run on SoftPLC's HMI's as well as on user provided PC's or on mobile devices such as diskless handheld, pocket, mobile and embedded PCs, including industrial PDAs.
SoftPLC Web Studio features include:
- Real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes
- Object-oriented development environment with full-featured screen objects and dynamics with customizable object properties, such as bar graphs, color, resizing, blinking, animation, scale, fill, positioning, rotation, commands, hyperlinks, combo-boxes, and text input/output
- Extensive symbol library, or import from over 15 graphic formats
- Create both stand-alone and Web applications from the same development environment
- Integrates seamlessly with Windows desktop applications (such as Microsoft Word and Excel); interfaces with other third-party packages such as Java, C, C++, and Visual Basic
- Run multiple Web Thin Client applications from a common Web Browser; exchange data with a server using a TCP/IP protocol
- Online configuration, debugging, and remote application management capabilities
- Flexible tags database with Boolean, Real, String, and Array tags, classes, and indirect pointers
- Programming via flexible and easy-to-use scripting language
- Multi-level security for applications
- Automatic language translation at runtime
- Includes more than 200 communication drivers
- Conforms to Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, SOAP, and ActiveX industry standards
Hardy Process Solutions introduces Hardy Dynamic Checkweigher
The Hardy Dynamic Checkweigher is a fully automated system designed to weigh items automatically in-motion. The Checkweigher controller can...
Nozomi Networks announces SCADAguardian v. 17.0
A solution for cybersecurity risk detection is now a solution to support both operational visibility and ICS cybersecurity with new modules for...
Mitsubishi Electric Automation introduces MTConnect adapter for shop floor monitoring
The MTConnect adapter combined with a third-party client software interface gives executive management, plant managers and shop floor personnel a...
Advanced Micro Controls releases NR60 series of rotary shaft encoders
The AMCI NR60 networked encoders are 100% compatible with Allen-Bradley, Siemens, and Schneider PLCs that support EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/IP.
AAEON announces AAEON UP Core computing board at Embedded World 2017
The AAEON UP Core is a board with 64 bit, 1.92GHz Intel Atom x5 Z8350 Processors (codename Cherry Trail). The on-board GPU is the Intel Gen 8 HD...