Teledyne DALSA Enhances Spyder3 Cameras
September 15, 2011 - Teledyne DALSA announced optimized performance and improved functionality of its Spyder3 Camera Link and GigE Vision-compliant dual line scan cameras.
Originally launched in 2006, the Spyder3 has a proven track record of performance, and is ideal for OEMs and systems integrators looking for a competitive advantage. The Spyder3 provides outstanding signal to noise ratio using Teledyne DALSA's patented dual line scan sensor technology.
Improvements in detail:
- Spyder3 cameras are now more robust than ever and can function better in extreme environments, including cotton and food inspection; maximum operating temperature has increased from 50°C to 65°C.
- Improved graphical user interface for better ease of use and intuitive camera set-up (exposure times, trigger modes, setting gains) resulting in a superior out-of-box experience.
- Spyder3 is now supported by Sapera Vision Software; Sapera Vision Software offers a common development environment for Teledyne DALSA's full line of cameras and frame grabbers as well as hundreds of third party camera models; Sapera Vision Software is updatable and offers comprehensive application specific tools.
Other key features and benefits include:
- 1k, 2k, and 4k resolutions, 100% fill factor
- Broadband responsivity up to 408 DN /(nJ/cm2) @ 10 dB gain
- Gigabit Ethernet models: Less than 1% CPU usage
- Camera Link models available
- Line rates up to 68 kHz
- Selectable high or low sensitivity mode
- Fully programmable gain, offset
- Flat field correction
CEL releases CEL CG2409 family of RF switches
RF switches are microwave devices that route high frequency signals through transmission paths and can be used for diverse range of applications...
SMAC introduces LCA6 linear moving coil motor
The LCA6 is designed for electronic pick-and-place, biomedical dispensing, and QC measurement.
Cognex introduces 2nd generation of In-Sight 7000 series of modular vision systmes
This vision system performs precise inspections that keeps pace with increasing line speeds. The In-Sight 7000’s modular design offers over 400...
InfinityQS releases Enact quality intelligence platform
Enact helps users process critical quality data that today’s modern manufacturing operations require. Advances in mobile and cloud computing,...
Konrad introduces Leon Inline Tiny manufacturing inline test system
Featuring Konrad’s test technologies and expertise, this manufacturing inline test system integrates with board handling equipment, including...
Konrad announces Mauricio da Silvia as Vice President of Engineering
Prior to joining Konrad USA, Mr. da Silva was Director of Engineering at Apple, Inc – Cupertino, California and before that he was Vice President...
Teledyne DALSA to highlight automated inspection solutions and machine vision at Automate 2017
Teledyne DALSA will feature its BOA Spot ID advanced barcode reader and latest innovations in thermal imaging in booth #459 at Automate 2017
Micro-Epsilon's displacement measurement sensors to be used in European telescope project
The European Southern Observatory based in Garching, Germany, is relying on displacement measurement systems from Micro-Epsilon for a project to...
Microscan partners with Lakewood Automation to demonstrate MicroHAWK capabilities at Advanced...
MicroHAWK, in combination with the browser-based WebLink user interface, allows users to adjust reader settings remotely and to monitor results in...
Seegrid announces appointment of Steven Barto as Chief Financial Officer
Barto comes to Seegrid with more than 30 years of experience and has held CFO and executive positions at both privately held and public technology...