- Siemens Cyber Security Managed Services Strategy
- Wellhead Operators Trim Operating Expenses with Automation Software
- Leveraging Manufacturing Analytics to Deliver Actionable Intelligence
- OPC Foundation Updates from the General Assembly Meeting
- Ten Things to Remember About Wireless Communications
- Big Data presents Organizational Challenges
- Güdel opens office in Troy, MI
- ABB to maintain Boliden's Aitik copper mine in Sweden
- AIS HMI Meets IEC 61850 For Substation Automation Applications
- Omnify Software supplies PLM software to LORD MicroStrain
- Asia to surpass American market for machine-safety components
- Manufacturing Technology Orders Up and Down in January
CPE1U48 is an open frame eighth-brick DC-DC converter that operates over an input voltage range of 36 to 72 Vdc, and provides a tightly regulated output voltage with an output current rating of 1.25 A.
Dataflow allows DGBox users to create logic sequences, connect and command all devices, objects and operations as “smart blocks” with inputs and outputs without having to write any script.
- Product Category:
- Building Automation & Control Systems
- Related Portals:
- Building Automation, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) & Automation Controllers (PAC)
Güdel is a manufacturer of robotic automation products, including linear motion modules, robot track motion units, gantry robots and components.
PES-A and PEW-A dome signal lights are available in blue (1600 mcd), red (1800 mcd), amber (2000 mcd) and green (3700 mcd) with durable acrylic resin domes.
For use in harsh environments, the enclosures meet minimum exposure IP66, IP67 and IP68 for protection against jets of water and full submersion.
SyncOperations collects and analyzes data from both the machine level and from company systems (ERP and CRM, for example) to monitor and synchronize data from all equipment and processes in real time.
- Product Category:
- Software - Machine & Equipment Condition Monitoring
- Related Portals:
- Factory Automation, Manufacturing Operations, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Software, Plant & Asset Management
The agreement covers lifecycle management services, remote diagnostic services and scheduled maintenance for two gearless mill drives (GMD).
AIS HMI Embedded Technology Designed To Meet Challenging Substation IEC 61850-3 Compliance Standards for Shock and Vibration Resistance, EMI and Wide Temperature Ranges
MicroStrain Sensing Systems provides embedded sensing systems for aerospace and industrial markets.
Overall industrial growth in Asia is higher than that of the American market, as has been the case for a number of years. Machine-safety in Asia is also playing catch-up.
January U.S. manufacturing technology orders totaled $365.06 million, down 25.2% from December but up 1.3% when compared with the total of $360.31 million reported for January 2013.
By Bill Lydon, Editor
Late last year, Siemens rolled-out of its new Cyber Security Managed Services in the United States. This new offering is aimed at providing continuous, comprehensive cyber protection for production environments. Siemens plans to subsequently introduce this service in Europe and Asia.
By Chad Sullivan, 5 Star measurement, et al
Five Star Measurement of Weatherford, Texas uses Software Toolbox's Electronic Flow Measurement (EFM) Suite to remotely monitor and manage more than 700 wellheads as an initial stage that may eventually expand to 6,000 sites.
By Mike Roberts, LNS Research
Today’s manufacturing environment exudes more data than most companies know what to do with. While this data can be one of your greatest assets, in many cases it’s surfacing as a source of confusion and proving too difficult and costly to manage. For many, IT architecture is actually the foremost challenge for achieving visibility into manufacturing operations.
Classes typically are a combination of classroom and hands-on training covering various aspects of process safety, including P&ID drawings, hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies, Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA), and similar topics.
Digital Bar Graph Meters are available in vertical or horizontal orientations, with optional relay outputs, and offered with 0 to ±10VDC or 4 to 20 mA signal inputs.
The automated seal and o-ring assembly tool is ideal for small to large O ring placement applications.
Catalog covers signal conditioning, data acquisition, and data communication products, including descriptions, block diagrams, specifications, and ordering information.
ASC switches combine a current transformer, microprocessor-based signal conditioner and limit alarm contact for use in status monitoring or proof of operation applications.
The outdoor access point provides WLAN client access in mesh and backhaul client connections.