Articles and News
249 Results Found
-
Modernization of a Municipal Waterworks with SCADA Standardization
Modernization of a municipal waterworks with SCADA standardization: Past, present, and planning for the future -
Improved Solid State Hydrogen-Specific Analyzing Systems
Improved Solid State Hydrogen-Specific Analyzing Systems -
Brochure describes WAGO-IO-SYSTEM
The brochure includes background on PLCs, the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM and key 750/753 Series features. -
SanYan opens web store for video Surveillance Control System
SanYan has introduced a new web store for its family of industrial-grade video Surveillance control System & x86 embedded boards & thin clients. Purchases can be made via T/T wired transfer or credit card (in testing) or worldwide distributors channel, and products can be ordered in quantities. -
B&R Automation Introduces Controller for Distributed Machine Architectures
The EC21 Embedded Controller is a stand-alone CPU for switching cabinet installation. With an interface for the B&R X2X backplane already on board, the EC21 can be connected to 3 different B&R I/O systems (X67 I/O, compact I/O and the new X20 system) thus allowing for maximum machine flexibility.

