Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
3,583 Products
-
AMCI releases 7272 I/O modules for for EnDat encoders
The 7272 module connects EnDat encoders to the 1756 ControlLogix PLC. -
TandD announces TR-77Ui temperature & humidity logger
TR-77Ui has a wide range from 0 to 99% relative humidity and a temperature range from -30° to +80°C. -
Stellar Technology expands range of Series MIN830 load cell
Series MIN830 miniature load cells and force sensors are now available in full scale ranges of 10, 25, 50, and 100 lbf. -
Endevco announces high temperature ISOTRON accelerometers
Models 65HT and model 67 triaxial accelerometers operate to +175°C (+347°F). -
Macro Sensors releases HSD/HSDR 750 Series position sensors
Hermetically sealed bi-polar LVDT position sensors are impervious to dirt, water, steam and other corrosive elements. -
Acromag introduces I/O Server industrial PC
I/O Server fanless computer for mobile or embedded I/O applications features a built-in carrier card that holds up to four mezzanine I/O modules. Price: from $2195. -
Measurement Computing announces USB-501-PRO temperature logger
Data logger has a rugged, stainless steel body with an IP67 rating for harsh environments. Price: $150. -
TC Communications introduces TC3846 IP gateway
TC3846 IP Gateway extends 600Ω analog connections and dry contacts across Layer 2/3 Ethernet networks. -
HMS introduces CANopen module for Siemens ET200S
1SI CANopen extension module provides CANopen connectivity to the SIMATIC ET200S distributed I/O system, allowing integration of CANopen devices into the Siemens automation architecture. -
Reliable Controls releases MACH-ProPoint input expansion module
Input expansion module works with a MACH-ProCom or MACH-ProSys controller. -
DSPCon adds signal conditioning to DataFlex DAQ system
DataFlex-1000 and DataFlex-1000A are now available with fully-integrated, built-in signal conditioning. -
Pepperl & Fuchs introduces LB/FB remote I/O systems
LB/FB systems support general-purpose or intrinsically safe applications with modules that can be mixed and matched on the same backplane. -
National Instruments announces four tough RIO devices
NI sbRIO-9602XT, sbRIO-9612XT, sbRIO-9632XT and sbRIO-9642XT devices are designed for board-level OEM applications requiring extended temperature operation. -
Advantech announces USB-4702 DAQ for testing/lab use
USB-4702 is a 8-channel, 12-bit, 10 kS/s multifunction USB DAQ module for testing, lab, student or training use. -
ACCES I/O announces PCIe-DIO-48S Digital I/O
PCIe-DIO-48S is a 48-channel PCI Express (PCIe) card for use in a variety of digital I/O applications. -
Innovative Integration introduces X5-G12 wireless digitizer
The X5-G12 I/O module can be used as a front end digitizer for 3G/4G wireless receivers. -
National Instruments enhances CompactDAQ
cDAQ-9174 four-slot and cDAQ-9178 eight-slot CompactDAQ can take mixed-sensor measurements at different rates and simultaneously perform multiple, high-speed operations. -
MKS enhances SenseLink QM DAQ system for injection molding
Version 2.2 adds multivariate analysis (MVA) with partial least squares (PLS) modeling for improved real-time quality monitoring and fault detection in injection molding. -
Emerson enhances DeltaV
Enhancements include S-series platform with “I/O on demand,” Electronic Marshalling, and fully redundant communications. -
On-Ramp announces ULP wireless sensor communication system
Ultra-Link Processing can be used for monitoring in smart grid, industrial condition monitoring, location tracking and security sensing applications.





