Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
3,583 Products
-
Advantech releases PCM-3730I PCI-104 digital I/O
PCM-3730I supports high-voltage isolation (2,500 VDC) on each input/output channel and resists noise interference while delivering reliable performance. -
Semaphore enhances data logging in T-BOX SCADA system
Data archives and sampling tables can now be transmitted via SMS messaging. -
Mornsun America announces URB_LD-15W DC/DC converters
Housed in a metal shielded package with an industry standard pin-out, URB_LD-15W has a 4:1 input range (9-36 or 18-72Vdc), suitable for a industrial and communications applications. Price: $16.30. -
WAGO releases 16-Point Ribbon Cable I/O Modules
The DIN-rail mount modules have 16 inputs, 16 outputs, or 8 inputs/8 outputs and an HE10 ribbon cable interface. -
Acromag releases 958EN signal conditioner Ethernet interface
958EN provides an Ethernet interface for a rack of 8B signal conditioners to simplify data acquisition from a broad mix of analog isolation amplifiers. -
Baumer introduces FlexConv signal converters
Using the FlexProgrammer 9901, FlexConv series can be easily configured via a PC. -
Beckhoff announces EP1258 EtherCAT I/O Modules
With its IP 67 housing, EP1258 can be installed in wet, dusty and otherwise harsh locations. -
Crydom introduces CMX100D10 PCB-mounted solid state relay
CMX100D10 DC output SSR is for high current applications such as heating, lighting and motion control, -
ProSoft Technology releases wireless POINT I/O adapter
ILX34-AENWG 802.11g I/O communication adapter offers a convenient wireless alternative for linking Rockwell Automation controllers to distributed process I/O modules. -
Data Translation releases DT-9818-32-OEM USB I/O board
Board has 32 analog inputs, two analog outputs with 16-bit resolution, 16 digital I/O lines, two 32-bit counter/timers, and a USB 2.0 interface. -
Measurement Computing introduces DAQs with MBD protocol
USB-7202 and USB-7204 use Message-Based DAQ (MBD), an O/S-independent protocol that allows DAQ devices to be programmed with simple text-based messages. -
Endevco announces Model 4990A signal conditioning system
With 2,048 channels, Model 4990A can be used for both small- and large-scale testing applications, including NVH, modal and structural analysis. -
Phoenix Contact introduces RAD-ISM-900-EN-BUS 900 MHz radio for I/O
The radio collects I/O without a remotely located PLC or I/O data concentrator. The bused I/O is made accessible to the network using the readily available MODBUS protocol. -
Dataforth enhances SCM5B48 accelerometer input module
Enhancements to signal conditioning module include accuracy of 0.2% across all gain and excitation settings with no need for adjustment. -
National Instruments introduces PXI Express chassis and controllers
Models include NI PXIe-8102/01 embedded controllers and the $1,499 (USD) NI PXIe-1073 chassis. -
Novotechnik releases MUP400 signal conditioner for position measurement
MUP400 signal conditioner has 16-bit resolution and accuracy of ±0.01 of range +1 digit. -
National Instruments announces LabVIEW SoftMotion
SoftMotion and C Series modules simplify the development of advanced single- and multi-axis motion applications. -
Data Translation announces DT9818-32-OEM data acquisition board
DT9818-32-OEM can embed high performance data acquisition capability directly into a USB system at approximately $40 per channel. -
NI introduces 16 DAQ devices for PCI Express and PXI Express
The 16 X Series DAQ devices provide enhancements to analog I/O, digital I/O, onboard counters and multidevice synchronization. -
B&B enhances Zlinx wireless I/O software
Enhancements include peer-to-peer mirrored I/O mapping, superior low-latency response rates (8ms/digital), field calibration, user-defined fail-safe output states, and Modbus compatibility.





