Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
3,583 Products
-
National Instruments introduces I/O modules with onboard processing
PXI-7853R and PXI-7854R can be programmed with NI LabVIEW FPGA Module to perform custom onboard processing for inline data analysis and deterministic I/O control. -
Advantech introduces OPC Server drivers
Any software system with OPC client capabilities can access the OPC server drivers. -
Siemens announces I/O modules for S7-200 PLC
High density, four- and eight-channel modules are available for analog inputs, thermocouples and RTDs. -
Yokogawa releases DXAdvanced R3 DAQ display station
DXAdvanced R3 is available in two models: DX1000 with 2-12 universal inputs and 5.5” color display; and DX2000 with 4-48 universal inputs and 10.4” color display. -
Opto 22 enhances SNAP I/O for Allen-Bradley
Free firmware upgrade adds support for EtherNet/IP communications protocol, giving automation engineers remote I/O options for ControlLogix and CompactLogix control systems. -
Mesa introduces 7I64 isolated I/O Card
The 7I64 is an 24 output, 24 input isolated I/O card, allowing high side, low side, push-pull and other output switch configurations. -
Moore Industries announces microNCS Distributed I/O
The microNCS provides MODBUS RTU master capabilities, distributed data acquisition and control capabilities. -
Calex introduces Model 4800 load cell summing transmitter
Model 4800 accepts both AC & DC power inputs, powers up to four load cells, provides three way isolation, and has four output options. -
Omniflex announces OMNILOG2 data logger for ABB Magmaster flowmeters
TELETERM OMNILOG2 communicates directly with the Magmaster transmitter and uploads the flows, totals, alarms, and diagnostics and stores the values on two log files. -
Semaphore adds 1-Wire Interface to T-BOX SCADA
1-Wire is a half duplex communications network that uses a single wire to provide data transmission and power. -
Data Translation announces DT9812-10V-OEM USB DAQ board
OEM version provides two, 20-pin connectors to accommodate all I/O signals without an enclosure, allowing an OEM to embed the board into its own system. -
Audon announces RedLab-1608FS USB DAQ unit
RedLab-1608FS 8 channel, 16-bit data acquisition unit provides simultaneous sampling on all input channels. -
Korenix releases JetCon 6330 Ethernet I/O converter
JetCon 6330 smart I/O to Ethernet converter has 16 channels of digital input. -
GE Fanuc introduces I/O module for VersaMax Micro
VersaMax Micro Thermocouple expansion module can be used for temperature monitoring and controlling, as well as weighing applications. -
Beckhoff Automation releases fiber-optic EtherCAT I/O
EK1501 EtherCAT Coupler and EK1521 junction terminal allow extremely long distance networking up to 1.24 miles. -
Calex releases 8900 Series signal conditioners
The 8900 Series DC powered signal conditioners are available with 8 different inputs: 0-50mV, 0-100mV, 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-100V, 4-20mA, 0-20mA, and 0-50mA. -
Lanner introduces VC-8016 PCI-E Video Capture Card
VC-8016 card supports 16 channel audio and 16 channel audio inputs, enabling the construction of a scalable digital video surveillance system with high resolution and low bandwidth. -
Pepperl+Fuchs introduces CorrTran corrosion data logging system
CorrTran allows users to access real-time corrosion data via Ethernet, USB, SD card, or locally via videographic chart recorder. -
Audon introduces RedLab-TC USB Thermocouple DAQ device
The RedLab-TC provides eight temperature inputs, 8 bits of digital I/O, 500 V of isolation, and built-in ambient temperature sensing, for only $239. -
Measurement Computing introduces PCI Express digital I/O boards
PCIe-DIO24 and PCIe-DIO96H ship with TracerDAQ data logging, viewing, and analysis software.





