Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
3,583 Products
-
Yokogawa announces I/O for Turbomachinery Control
Installed on a CENTUM VP field control station, the new IO modules provide high-speed control and protection of turbomachinery. -
Mitsubishi introduces e-F@ctory Solution
e-F@ctory combines control hardware and networks with enterprise IT systems offered by strategic partner companies, including IBM and ILST. -
UEI releases UEISIM series I/O Cube
UEISIM is an ideal solution for Simulink users who need to test their simulations on real hardware. -
Softing releases CAN-bus PC/104 Board for OEMs
Interface boards are offered as single or dual channel versions with or without galvanic isolation. -
Phoenix Contact introduces RAD-80211-XD-BUS Wireless Ethernet Radio
RAD-80211 series combines secure wireless communication with control of up to eight I/O modules. Up to 64 I/O can be interfaced directly to the radio. -
TandD introduces S Family data loggerrs
Loggers measure and record temperature in normal outdoor conditions as well as harsher frozen environments, frozen storage and high humidity situations. -
Moore Industries' NCS I/O System Acquires cFMus Approvals
The rugged I/O system can be used in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D Hazardous areas in both the U.S. and Canada. This allows the NCS to be used in locations where explosive gases and liquids may be present. -
Softing adds PROFINET IO stacks for Siemens ERTEC
Protocol stack software for PROFINET IO is available as “Controller” and “Supervisor.” The software supports Conformance Class A and B. -
Endevco announces model 4999 Multi-Channel Signal Conditioner
Model 4999 has individual input ground isolation to eliminate ground loops often encountered with multiple channel measurements. -
MESA releases 7I43 FPGA I/O card
The 7I43 uses a Xilinx Spartan3 FPGA for all logic. The FPGA is downloadable from the USB or Parallel port bus, or via local configuration. -
MESA releases 5I23 I/O card for the PCI bus
MESA 5I23 uses a FPGA for all logic. The FPGA configuration is downloadable from the PCI bus, allowing creation of almost any kind of specialized I/O function. -
Emerson introduces Ovation SCADA for Wind Energy
The Ovation SCADA system features monitoring, control and diagnostic functionality that optimizes wind farm operations. -
Cooper introduces Cybectec SMP I/O for substations
SMP I/O for utility plants and facilities reduces the amount of wiring required, as well as configuration and commissioning time. -
TURCK introduces BL programmable I/O gateways
The programmable gateways may be used to control a variety of I/O including digital, analog, serial and RFID. -
Rockwell introduces CompactBlock Guard Ethernet I/O
CompactBlock Guard I/O on EtherNet/IP safety I/O module detects failures at the I/O and field-device level. It works with safety PLCs. -
Advantech introduces PCI-1715U Isolated Analog Input Card
With isolated circuits, the PCI-1715U protects sensitive measurement circuitry from interference currents or voltages. -
Imsys announces IM3910 RSoC MCU for I/O demanding and power sensitive devices
The combination with Java makes it useful for applications such as automation networking, battery powered devices, Internet connected equipment, and Java enabled remote control, point of purchase systems and facility management. -
UEI announces DNR-12-1G Ethernet I/O Chassis
The RACKtangle’s 12 I/O slots provide up to: 300 analog inputs, 384 analog outputs, 576 digital I/O, 96 counter or quadrature channels, 144 ARINC-429 channels and/or 48 Serial or CAN-bus ports. -
Acromag releases Model 989EN Ethernet I/O modules
These inch-wide modules provide an isolated Ethernet Modbus TCI/IP interface for any input/output mix of up to 16 discrete signals. -
TandD introduces RTR-52Pt Wireless Data Logger
RTR-52Pt uses industry standard three wire Pt-100 RTD sensors.





