Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
3,583 Products
-
Sealevel adds wireless to SeaI/O DAQ systems
The SeaI/O W-series is compatible with industry standards, communicating over 802.11b/g wireless networks using WEP, WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES encryption standards. -
TURCK annouinces DeviceNet Drive Interface station
The Drive Interface station is for use where up to four stand-alone adjustable frequency drives need to be interfaced onto a DeviceNet network. -
Measurement Computing announces USB-1616 DAQ modules
The USB-1616HS, the USB-1616HS-2, and the USB-1616HS-4 provide synchronous analog, digital, and frequency I/O in one compact package. -
Beckhoff introduces IL230x-B905 EtherNet/IP I/O Modules
Rugged IP67 EtherNet/IP modules are for direct mounting in demanding environments. -
TURCK expands DeviceNet I/O stations
FDN20 high density I/O stations support up to 32 inputs or 16 dedicated inputs and 16 input/outputs on a DeviceNet network. -
NI introduces Sound and Vibration DAQ modules
PXI-4498 and PXI-4496 dynamic signal acquisition modules offer 16 analog inputs per module., sampling rate of 204.8 kS/s per channel, and TEDS smart sensor support. -
B&B Electronics releases Zlinx wireless I/O
Zlinx wireless I/O maps directly into a Modbus table, making it an easy fit to any PLC, HMI or PC based control system. Price €250. -
ASI develops custom Bus I/O Modules
ASI can develop an I/O module that will interface to any industrial bus system. -
Measurement Computing announces USB temperature modules
USB-TC-AI and USB-TEMP-AI have four differential temperature inputs, and four differential or single-ended voltage inputs with programmable gain. -
IXXAT introduces CAN-CR210/FO fiber optic repeater
Fiber optic repeater transmits CAN messages in an environment with high electromagnetically influences. -
Calex announces LT Series DC/DC converters
LT triple output converters provide three fully independent and precisely regulated output voltages in a single compact package. -
Power Sources releases TEN-8WI DC/DC converters
Typical applications are industrial electronics, telecommunications, instrumentation, or wherever PCB space is critical. Prices start at $19. -
Wago introduces JUMPFLEX signal conditioning modules
857 Series signal conditioner modules support current, voltage, Hart protocol, RTDs and thermocouples. Configurable and dedicated modules are available. -
Foxboro announces I/A Series migration modules for TDC 2000 users
I/A Series migration modules are an exact physical replacement for existing TDC 2000 input/output (I/O) modules. -
Kurt announces USB Data Collection & Control Module
KurtUSB MLX can provide programmable responses for automatic operation, making it suited for stepper motor, gaging systems, automation and PLC applications. -
Red Lion Controls announces CSOUT analog output module
CSOUT modules have four isolated, fully scalable outputs that are software configured. -
Banner introduces SureCross wireless sensor network
SureCross consists of a Gateway controller and remotely located Nodes that bring monitoring and control capabilities to connected I/O. -
Computer Aided Solutions introduces DT85 data logger
DT85 data logger has up to 48 inputs, USB memory stick data storage, and a built-in web server. -
Danaher Motion introduces SQIO SynqNet I/O Modules
SQIO provides real-time I/O and remote motion performance diagnostics via SynqNet for system level visibility, analysis, and control. -
Beckhoff gets North American approval for TwinSAFE Safety I/O
Having received all necessary approvals for industrial use in the United States and Canada, TwinSAFE safety I/O is now available in North America.





