Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
3,583 Products
-
AD releases Meriam/ADALET Wireless Pressure Switch
The switch is suitable for pressure measurement applications such as tank levels, power generation, process control, flow monitoring and pipelines. -
Pentek introduces Model 6890 VME I/O synchronizer board
Configured as a 6U VME board, Model 6890 synchronizes up to eight VME I/O modules, each receiving a common clock up to 2.2 GHz along with timing signals for synchronizing, triggering and gating functions. -
Graphtec announces GL800 midi data Logger
GL800 multi-function data logger comes standard with 20 input channels and can be expanded to as many as 200. -
UEI expands UEILogger network support
UEILogger series can now log CAN and ARINC-429 bus data as well as RS-232, 422 and 485 ports. -
AutomationDirect releases analog modules for DirectLOGIC PLCs
New modules include 16-bit high-resolution analog modules designed for the DL05 and DL06 PLCs. -
Calex releases HEW Series DC/DC converters
150W HEW Series has a 4:1 input range to accomodate 12, 24, and 48V input voltage requirements -
ACCES I/O announces LVDT-8A LVDT signal conditioner
LVDT-8A provides eight channels of signal conditioning on one board at a price per channel of under $100. -
Agilent introduces DP1400 high-speed digitizer
The dual-channel DP1400 has an analog front-end with signal conditioning and A/D components and speed of 1 GS/sec on each channel. -
ASI announces high density signal isolators
DIN rail mounted line includes analog converters and isolator modules for most of the industry standard analog signals. -
Bosch Rexroth releases SERCOS III Block I/O
Block I/O enables connection of sensors and actuators to a control system through the SERCOS III bus. -
Agilent introduces 82351A GPIB Interface Card
The 82351A PCIe-GPIB half-height interface card harnesses the fast data transfer rate of PCI Express to support high-bandwidth PC applications. -
Advantech launches PCI-1763UP digital I/O card
PCI-1763UP has eight isolated digital inputs and eight relay actuators for on/off control devices or small power switches. Prices start at $245. -
Siemens upgrades Sicomp IMC industrial microcomputer
Enhancements include compact and flexible digital and analog I/O expansion modules for centralized I/O tasks. -
OmniSales introduces OS-Link solar panel monitor
OS-Link allows remote performance monitoring, via cellular or wireless technology, of the OS24-PS Solar Power Supply. -
Amphenol announces industrial USB key
Sealed (IP67) USB key is shock and vibration resistant and comes in a metal casing. -
ASI releases CWRE pluggable 6 amp relay
Available in four different models, the CWRE 6.2mm wide, pluggable 6 amp relay mounts on a DIN rail. -
Mosaic introduces 24/7 DAQ Wildcard
24/7 Data Acquisition Wildcard accepts low level signals directly from transducers, amplifies and conditions them, and converts them with 24 bits of resolution with no missing codes. -
NI announces PXIe PXI Express high-speed instruments
Instruments include the PXIe-5122 100 MS/s 100 MHz dual-channel digitizer, and PXIe-6537 and -6536 50 MHz and 25 MHz 32-channel digital I/O modules. -
PSU announces Tracopower THB3 DC/DC converters
Tracopower THB3 Series of 24-pin DIP dc/dc converters are for applications where high isolation is required. -
WAGO announces Model 750 Analog I/O modules
Models 750-553 and 750-555 4-channel I/O modules transmit analog signals with standard values of 0-20mA and 4-20mA, respectively.





