• ISA provides technical resources and standards to help industrial automation professionals advance their careers and the field. We enable automation professionals worldwide to solve problems and enhance their skills by bringing people together to create new technologies and share best practices with future automation professionals.
    • Industry Insights

  • We attract over 140,000 unique automation professionals monthly, making us the premier online content provider and the only dedicated electronic magazine in the automation industry.

    Monthly Magazine

    Back
    Back
  • M logo for Automation.com Monthly. Link to current issue.

Industry Products

Featured Products

Scroll down to search for more products...

  • RTX PRO 6000 WS Blackwell. Source: PNY Technologies

    Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins

    Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects.
    Sponsored By PNY Technologies
  • Thumbnail for Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes

    Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes

    Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance.
    Sponsored By Brother Gearmotor
  • Thumbnail for The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here

    The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here

    DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet.
    Sponsored By Emerson
  • GENESIS. Source: Mitsubishi Electric Automation

    Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS

    Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform.
    Sponsored By Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., Industrial Automation
  • Thumbnail for Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform

    Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform

    When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
    Sponsored By HiveMQ
Advertisement

Current Filters Clear

  • Signal Conditioning and Processing

Refine Results

Topic

  • Digital Transformation
  • Industrial Automation and Control
  • Industrial Data and Connectivity
  • Industrial Safety
  • Industrial Security
  • Operations Management
3,583 Products
  • SigmaQuest updates SigmaSure 6.0 with repair insight module

    Repair Insight sofware pinpoints source of product failures, tracks and compares repair histories and makes recommendations on which repairs are most effective. The repair module is ideal for electronic manufacturers that are seeking to reduce warranty costs and improve product performance across the entire lifecycle.
    07 March, 2007
  • Pepperl+Fuchs introduces field junction boxes for Fieldbus

    Pepperl+Fuchs introduces field junction boxes for Fieldbus

    Field Junction Boxes facilitate quick and easy mounting of P+F Segment Protector and Field Barrier fieldbus wiring components, terminators, spur connectors and surge protection devices.
    07 March, 2007
  • Opto 22 introduces SNAP PAC Racks

    Opto 22 introduces SNAP PAC Racks

    SNAP PAC racks are used with rack-mounted SNAP PAC R-series programmable automation controllers (PACs) and SNAP PAC brains. The racks are available in four sizes and can accommodate 4, 8, 12, or 16 SNAP I/O modules, allowing up to 512 I/O points on a single rack.
    05 March, 2007
  • Exele enhances TopView to remotely Monitor Alarms from Smartphones

    Exele enhances TopView to remotely Monitor Alarms from Smartphones

    Enhancements include remote monitoring from Windows Mobile Smartphone, enhancements to the desktop Remote Viewer, and alarm limits.
    05 March, 2007
  • IntelliCom updates NetBiter web based I/O

    IntelliCom updates NetBiter web based I/O

    NetBiter can detect and send event information to users as email, SNMP, Modbus TCP or SMS to mobile phones. Events can be configured to appear on I/O changes or at specific Modbus register changes.
    05 March, 2007
  • NI adds 19 I/O Modules and LabVIEW to CompactDAQ

    NI adds 19 I/O Modules and LabVIEW to CompactDAQ

    Modules include 20 mA current I/O, channel-to-channel isolated analog inputs, RTD sensor inputs, high-density digital I/O, and a universal input module. Each CompactDAQ chassis is shipped with the LabVIEW SignalExpress data-logging software.
    05 March, 2007
  • Foxboro announces migration solution for Moore APACS

    Foxboro migration cards enable Moore users to easily upgrade their legacy APACS ACM and ACM+ control systems to Invensys technology, including the latest generation of I/A Series distributed control system (DCS) and InFusion enterprise control system (ECS) technologies.
    05 March, 2007
  • Opto 22 announces SNAP PAC System

    Opto 22 announces SNAP PAC System

    The SNAP PAC system includes PAC Project Software Suite, higher performance SNAP PAC brains, five SNAP I/O modules, four SNAP PAC racks, OptoDataLink enterprise connectivity software, SNAP Motion Control Subsystem, and SNAP PAC Sim, a software application that simulates a fully functioning SNAP PAC controller on a PC.
    01 March, 2007
  • Sensicast launches SensiNet web-based monitoring service

    SensiNet Services lets plant/facility managers employ temperature, energy and moisture monitoring applications over the Internet, without having to locate the applications within their own network infrastructure.
    01 March, 2007
  • Baldor introduces Ethernet Powerlink three-phase AC drives

    Baldor introduces Ethernet Powerlink three-phase AC drives

    The introduction of three-phase AC drives means that users can build all-Ethernet systems with the optimum choice of motor technology for each axis, from small to large loads. Rotary and linear versions of brushless servo, and AC vector motors are all software selectable.
    01 March, 2007
  • Advantech launches USB-4716 16-bit USB I/O Module

    Advantech launches USB-4716 16-bit USB I/O Module

    USB-4716 200 kS/s 16-bit multi-function USB I/O module includes a USB connector with screw fasteners and a DIN-rail mounting kit. It draws power directly from the USB port and therefore does not require an external power supply.
    28 February, 2007
  • Beckhoff Automation announces Mini PCI Fieldbus Cards for Industrial PCs

    Beckhoff Automation announces Mini PCI Fieldbus Cards for Industrial PCs

    Mini PCI fieldbus cards support PROFIBUS, CANopen, DeviceNet and Ethernet networks. The resulting smaller PC size saves valuable control cabinet space, but, like standard PCI fieldbus cards, the interfaces are optimized for fast controllers and real-time tasks.
    27 February, 2007
  • Bosch Rexroth releases CA44 Pneumatic Valves with AS-i

    Bosch Rexroth releases CA44 Pneumatic Valves with AS-i

    Series CA44 two-station valve manifolds comply with AS-I specification V2.11 Rev. 1. Manifolds are avaiilable with or without digital inputs, and with or without auxiliary power. Plug-in valve design simultaneously makes both the electrical and pneumatic connections when plugging the valve into place - eliminating the need to disturb electrical wiring connections.
    26 February, 2007
  • Honeywell updates Field Device Manager to support EDDL and FDT

    Field Device Manager R301 supports both the latest Electronic Device Description Language (EDDL) and Field Device Tool (FDT) with Device Type Manager (DTM) technologies without the use of conversion tools or add-on devices. It allows configurations to be managed, monitored and changed for a large number of HART devices. Additionally, Field Device Manager can support Profibus devices through FDT.
    26 February, 2007
  • ODVA publishes CompoNet specification for CIP networks

    Complementary to the entire family of CIP Networks, CompoNet meets the requirements of applications using large numbers of simple sensors and actuators by providing high speed communications with configuration tools and combining this with efficient construction, simple set-up and high availability – all on a single network.
    25 February, 2007
  • Pepperl+Fuchs introduces VBA AS-Interface I/O Nodes

    Pepperl+Fuchs introduces VBA AS-Interface I/O Nodes

    VBA family of I/O modules for AS-Interface specification 3.0 is CE marked and UL listed. It supports extended addressing with 4 inputs and 4 outputs for up to 62 nodes per network.
    23 February, 2007
  • Online Development enhances xCoupler Module for ControlLogix

    Online Development enhances xCoupler Module for ControlLogix

    Enhancements to xCoupler plant to business system data modules include message acknowledgement, handshaking and store-and-forward features. These modules work with Rockwell Automation ControlLogix PACs.
    21 February, 2007
  • ASI introduces PCB Terminal Blocks for Automation and Control Equipment

    ASI introduces PCB Terminal Blocks for Automation and Control Equipment

    Printed circuit board terminal blocks for automation and control applications have moving clamp wire termination, UL 94V0 housings, nickel-plated copper metal parts to withstand any environment, high density and pluggability. Applications include I/O boards, motion controllers, drives, digital panel meters, flow meters, etc.
    20 February, 2007
  • Advantech announces PCI-1742U data acquisition card

    Advantech announces PCI-1742U data acquisition card

    PCI-1742U PCI bus high-resolution multifunction DAQ card has 16x single-ended or 8x differential analog input channels, 1.0 MS/sec single channel sampling rate (800 KS/s multi-channel), 2x 16-bit D/A output channels, 16x digital input/output channels, and 1x 10 MHz 16-bit counter channel. Prices start at $745.
    16 February, 2007
  • MOXA’s ioLogik E2000 Active Ethernet I/O works with NI LabVIEW

    Active Ethernet I/O extends LabVIEW's remote monitoring capability. LabVIEW's built-in Modbus library can easily be used to connect to an Active Ethernet I/O server. LabVIEW also has a passive TCP software component that can instantly receive TCP/UDP messages from Active Ethernet I/O servers.
    14 February, 2007
Advertisement
Advertisement