Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
28 Products
-
Intertec introduces passive fire protection cabinets
The cabinets ensure that equipment such as emergency shutdown valves remain operational by keeping them below 60C in a fire for periods of up to 90 minutes. -
Emerson adds Electronic Marshalling to DeltaV SIS
Electronic Marshalling greatly simplifies design, installation, wiring and commissioning of SIS projects, while at the same time increasing capacity and reducing footprint. -
Invensys Updates Foxboro I/A Series System
Enhancements include an Intelligent Marshalling solution, and updated Foxboro Control 3.0 and Simulation software. -
Emerson Process Management announces intrinsically safe CHARMs
The DeltaV CHARM I/O Card (CIOC) supports both conventional and IS CHARMs, providing flexibility in control system I/O topology. -
Emerson introduces Ovation Documentation Builder
Ovation Documentation Builder is an integrated suite of software products that helps power utilities meet European documentation standards. -
Honeywell introduces Safety Manager Remote I/O module
Each channel of the module can individually be configured to a different I/O type, which provides more flexibility to design safety solutions. -
Emerson enhances DeltaV
Enhancements include S-series platform with “I/O on demand,” Electronic Marshalling, and fully redundant communications. -
Northwire introduces DataCELL FOUNDATION fieldbus M-EZ Cables
The cables are engineered with up to 24 individually foil-shielded pairs with an extruded PVC binder over each pair, all contained within a single cable.






