Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
255 Products
-
Festo Simplifies Decentralized I/O Design with a Configurable Digital I/O Module
The configurable I/O reduces module complexity, while a new CC-Link bus node adds Mitsubishi Electric network support. -
Hilscher Offers PROFINET S2 System Redundancy
Hilscher offers a netX PROFINET firmware for device applications that require PROFINET S2 system redundancy. -
Festo Cuts EOAT Air Use and Improves Grip Control with VTUX Eco Functions
The VTUX is a modular valve terminal that integrates pneumatic control, vacuum generation, multiprotocol connectivity and I/O into a single lightweight and energy-efficient platform mounted at the point of actuation. -
ABB’s Firmware Solution Cuts Device Update Time from Days to Hours in Process Industries
ABB Ability Field Information Manager (FIM) 3.5 is a vendor-neutral solution for managing and automating firmware across field device fleets. -
Daudin Remote I/O Modules Provide Flexible Options for Distributed Applications
Daudin iO-GRID NEMO modules are a practical option for connecting small quantities of grouped I/O signals and integrating them with host systems using the leading industrial Ethernet communications protocols. -
Festo VTOC Valve Terminal Enhances Valve Control in Semiconductor Fabrication
The compact VTOC features 48 pilot valves controlling up to 96 process control points in gas box applications. -
Daudin Expands Fieldbus Modular Remote I/O Series to Support Digital Transformation
The Dinkle iO-GRID X remote I/O series removes barriers for delivering smart factory integration. -
Schneider Electric Launches Next-Generation Motor Management System for Industrial Applications
TeSys Tera delivers predictive diagnostics, energy monitoring and connectivity to reduce motor downtime by up to 80%. -
WERMA Presents eSIGN With PROFINET
WERMA Signaltechnik is once again expanding its successful "eSIGN" LED signal tower series with a new version featuring a PROFINET interface. -
Hilscher Introduces cifX PCIe PC Cards for Secure Industrial Communication
The cards are based on the netX 90 system-on-chip (SoC) and are available in PCI Express and low-profile PCI Express form factors. -
Phoenix Contact's PLC-INTERFACE Ethernet Gateway Simplifies I/O Between the Relay and PLC
The new PLC-INTERFACE Ethernet Gateway from Phoenix Contact combines relays and communication in one modular system. -
Beckhoff CX7000 Embedded PC Line Grows With BACnet/IP and PROFINET RT Device Options
The new CX7291 and CX7293 deliver upgraded processing power with flexible fieldbus interfaces and integrated multifunction I/O. -
Phoenix Contact Introduces NearFi, a Contactless, Real-Time Transmission Technology
NearFi couplers can transmit up to 50 Watts of power and 100 megabits of data per second, all without physical contact. -
Acromag Adds Stepper Motor Controller to Family of Ethernet Remote I/O Modules With Multi-Protocol Communication
The new I/O module controls stepper motors with Modbus/TCP, Ethernet/IP or PROFINET interface to host PC, PLC or PAC. -
Emerson Enhances Control System Software to Increase Operational Agility
DeltaV update features support for PROFINET S2 devices, more flexible operator training functions and robust change management for human machine interfaces. -
Renesas Releases Certified PROFINET-IRT and PROFIdrive Software Stacks for RZ/T and RZ/N Series Microprocessors
Renesas Electronics Corporation has introduced the PROFINET-certified IRT and PROFIdrive software stack for its RZ/T and RZ/N series of microprocessors for industrial networking systems. -
Moxa Smart Switches Offer Industrial Automation Engineers the Tools Needed to Transition to a Digital Future
These smart switches support all widely used automation protocols to provide seamless SCADA/HMI integration that improves visibility and operational efficiency. -
Rotork Enhances Data Collection with Industrial Ethernet
Rotork is excited to introduce its fully integrated ethernet actuator, which is compatible with EtherNet/IP Modbus TCP and PROFINET protocols. -
Yokogawa Upgrades the CENTUM VP Integrated Production Control System
Yokogawa Electric Corporation announced the May 31, 2024 release of CENTUM VP R6.11.10. -
AutomationDirect Adds More Quabbin Communication Cable Options
AutomationDirect has added new communication cables from Quabbin, providing even more options for reliable Ethernet and Profinet communication.

























