- March 04, 2016
The article highlights the present scenario of Industry Automation market in India, challenges exist and the solutions from IndAXonline.
The India industrial automation market is estimated at INR200B with the numbers of running installations exceeding 1Millions across industry verticals like Chemical, Oil &Gas, Power, Utility, Cement & Mining, Metal, CPG, Food, Pharmacy, Healthcare, Automotive, Tire, Infrastructure, Textile, Sugar, Paper and other manufacturing sectors. The market is predicted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 11-13% during the forecast period of 2015-2019, which is going to be served by already geared up global leaders with their wide array of products & innovations. However, the risk still exist in maintaining the existing installations of automation, power & control systems which have become the backbone of any industry process & operation for maintaining the productivity, safety and sustainability in last 2 decades. The need for automation in new manufacturing plants for driving the high growth of the market can be fulfilled by the above automation manufacturers with the advancement of their technological products and full ton marketing campaign to tap the market potential of upcoming new project. But the serious challenges now building up in the already served market which is somewhere around 15-20% of the total served market of power, control, and automation systems. Such installations are struggling to be maintained well against the pertaining risks of untimely obsolescence, spare parts issue, tiresome repair services & lack of expertize in application execution.
- The customer own store to identify their needs for critical automation components
- Bring the supply & demand together to Integrate on a transparent and neutral platform for consumers, suppliers and service providers
- Contribute to Customer satisfaction by improving longevity of installed system and reducing operation & maintenance cost without compromising with plant /machine uptime & production quality
- Make repairing service more accountable with better transparency & reliability
- Low cost onsite & remote engineering service help to improve the entire project cycle along with cost, schedule and post sales activities
- More options of solutions delivery channel generate better choice to work with most suitable solution partner
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe