- July 18, 2017
Available under the product name ezCAL, the application is designed to enable radiologists with an enhanced display to accurately interpret images. WIDE ezCAL is also backwards-compatible and available for use with existing WIDE displays.
July 18, 2017 - - QUBYX Software Technologies today announced that WIDE, a manufacturer of medical image displays, has selected QUBYX to deliver the display calibration and verification software to bundle with the WIDE medical LCD displays.
Available under the product name ezCAL, the application enable radiologists with an enhanced display to accurately interpret images. WIDE ezCAL is also backwards-compatible and available for use with existing WIDE displays.
The combination of QUBYX PerfecLum calibration and quality assurance software with WIDE displays brings each company's efforts together for a solution which provides:
- a range of displays from 2MP to 10MP. Color and grayscale
- 14-bits Grayscales for Precise Expression
- 3rd generation built-in IQ Sensor for DICOM Calibration
- Luminance Uniformity Control (LUC)
- Digital Ambient Control (DAC)
- Embedded IQ Sensor
- 14-bit Look-Up Table
- brightness up to 1700 cd / m2
- compliance with the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine Part 14-GSDF standard
- compliance with the latest QA standards: AAPM, ACR, NY PDM, NYC PDM, DIN 6868-157, IEC, JESRAX and others
- a built-in scheduler that will remind you to re-calibrate and/or perform QA tests
- remote display control
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe