- September 12, 2018
September 12, 2018 – Humatics Corporation announced the commercial launch of its Spatial Intelligence Platform. The platform comprises radio-frequency beacons deployed in a constellation, mobile sensors, and a software suite.
The following are the first offerings of the Humatics Spatial Intelligence Platform:
- The KinetIQ 300 system localizes mobile objects in 2D and 3D with an industry-leading 2 cm of precision at ranges up to 500 meters.
- The KinetIQ 100 system measures distances with 2 cm of precision at ranges up to 500 meters.
- The KinetIQ OS is a suite of spatial intelligence software providing provisioning, monitoring, and data analytics services along with an extensible API.
The KinetIQ family of solutions premiered at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) at booth #121226. Humatics also demonstrated a version of the KinetIQ 1000 millimeter-scale system.
The Humatics Spatial Intelligence Platform will create value across a wide variety of industrial applications, including:
- Automated guided vehicle (AGV) and mobile robot navigation
- Industrial vehicle tracking, collision avoidance, and platooning
- Tool tracking
- Crane positioning
- Drone navigation
- Digital twin and other IIoT applications
- Rail signaling
Humatics also announced strategic partnerships, creating an ecosystem of organizations committed to the Spatial Intelligence Platform for mission-critical Industry 4.0 applications. Eckhart, ZPMC and Balluff are among the companies representing a wide range of industrial verticals that believe Humatics’ microlocation technology will become fundamental to their business.
Humatics partners Eckhart and ZPMC will integrate the Spatial Intelligence Platform into their existing and future AGV systems.
The company will ship the KinetIQ 100 in Q4 this year with global availability. The KinetIQ 300 and KinetIQ OS are expected to ship in early 2019 in North America, with additional geographies becoming available during the following months.