Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
3,583 Products
-
Acromag announces ES2153 analog input Ethernet I/O module
ES2153 converts 16 DC current and 16 DC voltage single-ended analog inputs from various transducers and instruments for transmission to an Ethernet-based control network. -
Measurement Computing releases USB analog input I/O modules
USB-2416 and USB-2416-4AO are 24-bit, analog input devices for voltage or temperature, with eight digital I/O lines and two counters. -
Opto 22 adds wireless to SNAP PAC
SNAP PAC System family of programmable automation controllers, I/O, and accessories provides both wireless and wired Ethernet networking options. -
Stellar Technology releases AP50XX signal conditioner
AP50XX can be placed in-line anywhere between the transducer and the data acquisition system. Prices start at $210. -
UEI introduces PowerDNA Ethernet I/O
PowerDNA can provide up to 150 analog inputs, 192 analog outputs, 288 digital I/O, 48 counter or quadrature channels, 72 ARINC-429 channels and/or 24 Serial or CAN-bus ports. -
Calex announces GX series DC/DC converters
Up to five GX units may be used in parallel to generate up to 1000 Watts of output power. -
Phoenix Contact introduces MINI analog shunt transducer
MINI is suitable for converting and isolating mV signals from shunt resistors. -
Unitronics releases XL I/O expansion modules
XL devices offer up to 32 digital I/O per unit plus 3 analog inputs for maximum I/O capacity and minimized cabinet space. -
Bourns announces TBU circuit protection for process control equipment
Transient Blocking Unit (TBU) devices provide secure protection for power surge threats from lightning, technician error and factory floor mishaps. -
FiberGuide releases fiber optic feedthroughs for vacuum systems
Feedthroughs can be used for any industrial or research application that requires optical interfacing with UHV or high vacuum systems. -
National Instruments introduces C Series embedded I/O modules
Engineers can plug C Series modules into NI Single-Board RIO devices for high-voltage power monitoring, high-resolution analog input, strain and communications in embedded applications. -
Dataforth adds DIN Rail mount to SensorLex 8B signal conditioners
The 8BP01 single channel DIN rail mount carrier measures only 2.32” x 3.54” x 0.65”, making it ideal for use in high-density installations. -
Schaefer introduces C/B5800 12kW DC/DC converter
C/B5800 series includes 12,000 Watt DC/DC converter, AC/DC power supply and battery charging products. -
ACCES I/O's Pico-I/O module fits on half a board
Pico-I/O has 16 digital I/O and 8 form C electromechanical relay outputs, yet occupies just half the area of a PC/104 board. -
Acromag adds Ethernet Analog I/O units
967EN and 968EN models provide an 8-channel interface for differential analog voltage or current input signals. Prices start at $295. -
Beckhoff announces EtherCAT Box I/O for harsh environments
With the Fieldbus Box family, EtherCAT I/O technology no longer needs to be installed in an electrical cabinet. -
National Instruments expands Wireless and Ethernet DAQ
Modules combine high-voltage digital I/O and IEEE 802.11b/g (Wi-Fi) or Ethernet communication to remotely monitor and control actuators such as pumps, valves and relays. -
National Instruments updates CompactRIO development kit
cRIO-9951 Module Development Kit (MDK) helps design custom C Series modules for NI CompactRIO and add-on boards for NI Single-Board RIO. -
Beckhoff Bus Terminals measure pressure
KM37xx pressure measuring terminals record differential and absolute pressures from hoses connected to pressure tanks, pressurized cabins, pneumatic and suction systems. -
Brooks Instrument's B-Series mass flow controller ignores fluctuations
The insensitive B-Series eliminates the need for costly temperature and pressure control devices and systems.





