Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
246 Products
-
NORD Expands Functional Safety Features for Decentralized NORDAC ON VFDs
NORD has extended its NORDAC ON decentralized variable frequency drives with expanded functional safety features — including STO, SLS and SMS — for safer, more efficient automation systems. -
Festo Simplifies Decentralized I/O Design with a Configurable Digital I/O Module
The configurable I/O reduces module complexity, while a new CC-Link bus node adds Mitsubishi Electric network support. -
Festo Cuts EOAT Air Use and Improves Grip Control with VTUX Eco Functions
The VTUX is a modular valve terminal that integrates pneumatic control, vacuum generation, multiprotocol connectivity and I/O into a single lightweight and energy-efficient platform mounted at the point of actuation. -
Festo VTOC Valve Terminal Enhances Valve Control in Semiconductor Fabrication
The compact VTOC features 48 pilot valves controlling up to 96 process control points in gas box applications. -
PI's Fiber-Alignment Stage Handles Photonics Applications with Loads up to 2kg and Nanometer Precision
The modular multi-axis nanopositioning platform with ACS-based motion controller accelerates active alignment processes. -
Hilscher Introduces cifX PCIe PC Cards for Secure Industrial Communication
The cards are based on the netX 90 system-on-chip (SoC) and are available in PCI Express and low-profile PCI Express form factors. -
Beckhoff's ED Series EtherCAT Terminals Offer Smart I/O Upgrade With Modernized Hardware Format
The new EtherCAT I/O housing standard speeds integration and scales with your automation needs. -
Beckhoff Enhances Performance of EtherCAT Terminals With New Generation of Analog I/O Terminals in Compact, High-Density Housings
The new high-density terminals offer 16-bit resolution, up to eight channels and extended I/O functionality. -
Yokogawa Announces the North American Launch of OpreX Intelligent Edge Controllers: A8 Model
The A8 delivers powerful real-time control, advanced software architecture, and exceptional development efficiency. -
AutomationDirect Adds Multi-Turn, Absolute Encoders From Lika Electronic
All models offer programmable resolutions up to 8192 pulses per revolution (13-bit). -
Phoenix Contact Introduces NearFi, a Contactless, Real-Time Transmission Technology
NearFi couplers can transmit up to 50 Watts of power and 100 megabits of data per second, all without physical contact. -
Beckhoff's EtherCAT and EtherCAT P Box Modules With ID Switches Simplify I/O System Addressing
These IP67 I/Os offer simple hardware identification and addressing via built-in ID switch. -
Beckhoff's EL14xx and EL24xx EtherCAT Digital Input and Output Terminals Boost I/O Flexibility
The expanded line of EtherCAT Terminals offer built-in enhanced functions for positive/ground switching. -
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. Launches Multi-Network Capability to its Existing MELSERVO-J5 Servo Amplifier
The MELSERVO-J5 Servo Series now supports EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT, enabling seamless network switching without extra hardware. -
Allient Launches SMLC-e Multi-Axis Motion Controller and EC Series EtherCAT Servo Drive
Allient Rochester has announced the SMLC-e multi-axis motion controller with EtherCAT and the EC Series EtherCAT servo drive, the latest additions to its Servo Control Solutions product line. -
Beckhoff Future-Proofs Hybrid Connectors in Industrial Cable Offering
The comprehensive hybrid connector portfolio from Beckhoff is ready for upcoming IEC 61076-2-118 standard updates, further enhancing EtherCAT-based One Cable Automation technology. -
Beckhoff's New Distributed I/O Box Detects Complex Movements with High Accuracy
The machine-mountable EP3751-0260 EtherCAT Box features an accelerometer and gyroscope in one compact, IP67-rated device. -
AutomationDirect Presents LS Electric XMC EtherCAT Motion Controllers and EtherCAT Bus Coupler
AutomationDirect has added the powerful LS Electric XMC motion controller to provide full EtherCAT master motion control. -
Softing IT Networks Extends Its Tester Portfolio to Include the CableMaster PoE
This dedicated power over Ethernet (PoE) cable tester extends the CableMaster product series which includes the CableMaster 210 wiremapper. -
Teknic's EtherCAT-integrated, Brushless Servo Motors Now Available
Teknic's ClearPath-EC brushless servo motor models are one of the most compact EtherCAT servo systems available.

























