Industry Products
Featured Products
Scroll down to search for more products...
-
Power CAD, Simulation & Digital Twins
Accelerate simulation, CAD, and digital twin workflows with the NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Workstation Edition. Get powerful AI-enhanced performance, advanced visualization, and enterprise-ready capabilities for demanding projects. -
Precision Motion with Brother Servo Gearboxes
Compact, low-backlash servo gearboxes built to deliver precise motion, high torque density, and reliable automation performance. -
The Next Evolution in Process Control Is Here
DeltaV™ version 16.LTS Distributed Control System (DCS) builds on decades of field-proven innovation to deliver the most robust and reliable release yet. -
Connect Operations, Data, and Insights with GENESIS
Stop struggling with disconnected data. GENESIS unifies SCADA, visualization, historian, and analytics in one platform. -
Introducing the HiveMQ Industrial Data Platform
When operational data is scattered, delayed or stripped of context, teams lack the foundation needed for trusted intelligence and governed action. HiveMQ helps connect, contextualize, analyze and act on real-time industrial data.
3,583 Products
-
IPS introduces Foxboro I/O modules for migrating aging control systems
Modules reduce the cost associated with migrating aging control systems to the latest generation of I/A Series distributed control and InFusion enterprise control systems. -
Dataforth introduces 8B33 SCM for measuring True RMS
8B33 True RMS input module converts an AC input to its True RMS DC value, then filters, isolates, amplifies, and converts it to a standard process voltage or current output. -
Omniflex TFX signal conditioner replaces Bailey Series 3
TFX replaces obsolete Bailey 3 Series Stepper Motor Drive modules for valve actuator positioning. -
Calex announces 24S24.8TH DC/DC converter
24S24.8TH has a 4:1 input range of 9 to 36 Volts DC in a 200 Watt industry standard half brick package. Price: $115.50 -
Crydom introduces RHP hybrid solid state contactors
RHP line includes 3 phase contactor configurations rated at 120, 240, 280 or 600 VAC at 40 or 50 amp load ratings to replace Mercury Displacement Relays. -
Omniflex enhances Teleterm RTU alarm monitor
On Demand message feature sends SMS messages from a mobile device to the silent sentry to read any of the digital and analog/counter I/O values. -
National Instruments expands machine diagnostic software
Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite Version 7.0 adds psychoacoustic measurements, making it possible to quickly set up tests to quantify noise, vibration and harshness. -
Saelig introduces EmbedRF Integrated
EmbedRF Integrated includes hardware and software for integrating an RF design directly into on a board. -
Acromag introduces 48-channel Ethernet I/O modules
ES2151 and ES2152 interface 16 DC current inputs, 16 voltage inputs, and either 16 current or voltage output signals to Ethernet devices or controllers -
UEI releases DNR-6-1G HalfRACK Ethernet I/O chassis
HalfRACK's 6 I/O slots provide up to 150 analog inputs, 192 analog outputs, 288 digital I/O, 48 counter or quadrature channels, and 24 Serial or CAN-bus ports. -
Advantech announces 32-channel isolated digital Input/Output modules
ADAM-5053S and 5057S support high isolation and up to 2,500 VDC to avoid damage from different channels and protect system operation stability. -
Calex releases 8920 thermocouple to analog signal conditioners
8920-500-DC and the 8921-1250-DC employ linearization and cold junction compensation as well as complete three-way signal isolation. -
SWP miniaturizes frequency-to-digital converters
UFDC-1 and UFDC-1M-16 are available now in a 0.50 mm Micro Lead Frame package (MLF) for use in digital sensors and transducers. -
IEI announces industrial data collection devices
Devices include multiport serial communication cards, CAN communication cards, data acquisition cards, and RFID systems. -
Beijer Electronics introduces HMI I/O Controller
I/O module enables easy interfacing with Beijer's H-T40m-P HMI for simple monitoring and automation tasks without the need of a PLC. -
ADLINK introduces PCIe-FIW64 embedded frame grabber
PCIe-FIW64 provides four IEEE 1394b (FireWire 800) ports for multiple IEEE 1394b cameras and supports total data transfer rates up to 3.2 Gbps. -
TURCK releases BL20 DeviceNet gateway.
Up to 32 I/O modules can be connected to the gateway, resulting in a system that can handle up to 512 digital I/O points or 128 analog I/O points on a single gateway. -
Red Lion introduces IAMS signal conditioners
IAMS can accept RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA, VDC and process input signals, allowing the units to be connected to most common sensors. -
NI releases strain and voltage modules for CompactDAQ and CompactRIO
Products include NI 9225 300 V power measurement module as well as the 9235 and 9236 8-channel strain gage measurement modules. -
GE Fanuc adds BIM Profibus interface to 8000 Process I/O
Profibus Bus Interface Module (BIM) connects a Profibus-DP master with up to 32 8000 Process I/O modules and allows transfer of HART data.





